@Riot: Why did you remove our joined dates?

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Senate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-14-2009

I took pride in being one of the more active July members, and now I feel like I got demoted to being shoulder to shoulder with the rest of the unwashed masses.

What the heck Riot? Didn't feel like adding a date on the forum join dates? January 1st coming up too fast to change it?

I mean, I'm not going to rage quit over this or anything, but it's kind of a burn to take away my one sign of earlyish beta experience after sticking by you guys for five months.

Thanks for the Rammus skin though, I guess.

/endrant

Benoit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-14-2009

Put the blame on it: I just played a game with someone who used udyr

DunderFunker

12-14-2009

Who cares, it didn't add anything useful.

TheRaven

Recruiter

12-14-2009

behave yourselves better or you lose your toys

EmissaryShadow

Recruiter

12-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben0it View Post
Pendragon already told you thats False, stop trolling.

Gaeb

Recruiter

12-14-2009

Maybe it was all of ZGBudai's (and many others, his just stuck out to me) comments along the lines of: "Your forum account join date shows a later date than mine, ergo you are newb and have no idea what you're talking about." ~ paraphrase

In all honesty, it doesn't make a huge impact one way or another. They're moving to a crowdsource solution for the forums anyhow, so you'll be able to see whose opinion is well respected and whose isn't.

Poruku2

12-14-2009

Join date was actually the date of your first post. I think that's why.

The Senate

Recruiter

12-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunderFunker View Post
Who cares, it didn't add anything useful.
And what makes you think post count is more important? Junior Member, Member and Senior Member are just badges for whoever can spam the forms the quickest. My July tag was actually a way to show that I've been in it for the long haul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRaven View Post
behave yourselves better or you lose your toys
I have been.

EmissaryShadow

Recruiter

12-14-2009

Senior Member is the new e-***** size. My member is older than yours!

TheRaven

Recruiter

12-14-2009

Senate, its the way it goes, if alot of people do something but it affects everyone, all get punished, not just the few if its something like this where it will prolly crop up again with the ****** epeen crowds

1234511 ... 12