Pantheon's Ultimate is now OVERPOWERED

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Simcow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2010

To fix all the complaining.

Remove ring completely for opposing team. This way your ult is still known to your teammates. The only reason people complain about not seeing the ring is because ya'll are spoiled about it. Prior to this bug, it was panth's ult = lulz and useless.

To the person who claims to have to tower hug all the time after panth reaches six. TF, gangplank and shen are all 10x more deadly with global ults. TF has a better stun that will hit you at least twice if you are over extended. Gangplank doesn't even have to move to attack you. Shen... taunt + shield on his teammate + decent nuker on his own, also you won't kill him.

Istanur

11-26-2010

Actually, the ult plus his combo can take out virtually anyone early game if Pantheon goes mid or maybe even a sidelane. Keep in mind, I am not full health at all times. I have also been criticized by my team for not backing up my Pantheon when he would jump in for a gank. I cannot react fast enough because I cannot even see that my Pantheon teammate is jumping into the fray until he's already in there getting hit with loads of focusfire.

P Chro

11-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daethr View Post
tbh, he deserves for that to happen, cuz if ur standing still at one spot for an hour then you DESERVE TO BE HIT.

His ults ring basically makes it a free indicator so that noobs can just flash/run away from it in a trice. It takes skill to time that with ur movements and good prediction on the part of panth player. If he does it right it deserves to hit.
Perhaps you don't realize how hard it makes pushing a tower if you always have to assume there is a giant 1k damage ring around you.

P Chro

11-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simcow View Post
To fix all the complaining.

Remove ring completely for opposing team. This way your ult is still known to your teammates. The only reason people complain about not seeing the ring is because ya'll are spoiled about it. Prior to this bug, it was panth's ult = lulz and useless.

To the person who claims to have to tower hug all the time after panth reaches six. TF, gangplank and shen are all 10x more deadly with global ults. TF has a better stun that will hit you at least twice if you are over extended. Gangplank doesn't even have to move to attack you. Shen... taunt + shield on his teammate + decent nuker on his own, also you won't kill him.
The difference is TF can't teleport onto you when you are on the tower because he doesn't block tower hits, and gangplanks ult can still be seen and has the chance to not hurt you at all. Not to mention both of those skills have big "Get away from here!" and "Watch out I could teleport near you at any time during the next 6 seconds!" warnings. Pantheon had that "Get away from here!" warning too, but without it, it is more powerful and frankly overpowered without the tell.

The reason this is a problem is not because its global, its a problem because there is absolutely no way to counter it with any hero so without being able to see pantheon can ALWAYS hit for full power if he isn't stupid with timing.

Tiaticus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2010

Loud noises. this is annoying.. bump

Raztraz

11-28-2010

As of today I played a match and still saw the ring so i have no clue what you guys are talking about lol

MysticPickle

11-29-2010

I've been having this issue ever since the leblanc patch too. Can't believe riot has just let this pretty frickin' huge bug just slide for this long.

ASYLUM101

11-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raztraz View Post
As of today I played a match and still saw the ring so i have no clue what you guys are talking about lol
Yeah, I think it has to do with people's graphic quality or something, cause I still see it all the time. I play daily with panth on my team - I see it every time.

Ok, so maybe when he's on your team you still see it you say? I have seen about 6 panth players lately (probably abusing this issue) and l have seen it every time. The only thing I've noticed, is part of it is submerged in the terrain sometimes, and other times it's too wide for a lane (bottom of the top lane near the jungle).

An instant smash-teleport would be bad, but if it had less warning time it would be better I suppose.