Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Pantheon's Ultimate is now OVERPOWERED

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Istanur

11-24-2010

I'm tired of getting hit for the full power of Pantheon's ultimate all the time. Ever since the Le Blanc update the ring for his ultimate has dissappeared and he is causing havoc for me in ranked games where he is getting increasingly more popular.

My only guess is that people are figuring out that a large portion of the playerbase cannot see the ultimate ring and are now abusing this feature to inflate their rating. Please fix this as soon as possible.

A Retarded Clown

11-24-2010

tbh, he deserves for that to happen, cuz if ur standing still at one spot for an hour then you DESERVE TO BE HIT.

His ults ring basically makes it a free indicator so that noobs can just flash/run away from it in a trice. It takes skill to time that with ur movements and good prediction on the part of panth player. If he does it right it deserves to hit.

The Specia1ist

11-24-2010

so you must be a panth user lol

yeah it happens to me sometimes where ther circle doesnt show and when he goes to stun me his stun gets a huge range for some reason.

Frknloud

11-24-2010

This hasn't really happened to me yet, as far as I've noticed. But I do notice that panth WILL stun you even if you leave the range it has, as long as the panth player has clicked to cast on you during the ultimate's channeling.

Trust me, I've done this before during one of the weeks panth was free.

IS1853bb13d91409db04db1

11-24-2010

1. Panth ult does not stun anything. It slows

2.His stun is bugged atm too and half of his 'w''s don't stun or do damage

3.I don't trust people that play free champs they usually suck

A Retarded Clown

11-24-2010

Quote:
Rasneron:
so you must be a panth user lol

yeah it happens to me sometimes where ther circle doesnt show and when he goes to stun me his stun gets a huge range for some reason.

actually no I'm not....I'm a tf/shaco user and regularly play against panthons...his ult with the ring is just so underwhelming its crazy. Yes I've tried panth out from time to time and found him really fun, but he's not my main at all.

In fact most of the time I see him ult, its in the wrong time anyways because of how long the cast time is...his time get wiped and he ends up jumping in right after the ace to get owned to. On top of that, even as the slow squishy tf I can get a gold card and run to the edge of circle and gib pantheon whenever he ults....(ap tf ftw)...

now that he can actually land his ult I feel more of a challenge in facing him instead of a free kill. more often than not, if your low on hp and standing out in open better to get back anyways even with out global ult esp with global ult. Would u stand there at 300 hp if the other team has a karthus? Or a tf?

Also little clever things matter...like if Im low as tf, I recall back at the inner turret .....because a smart panth might guess ur at ur turret and ult on to there.

Only thing I would say is maybe if they took away the slow itd be fair, since the slow is pretty much useless from my experience (flash not affected by slows)

Make it a stun instead =D jk.

You guys are tired of being hit by a panth ult, I was tired of seeing the poor guy put all the effort into timing it, calculating the positioning and movement of his enemies then missing cuz some jackass has flash. Or some lame escape move. Every time.

Wicked Odie

11-24-2010

It does mediocre damage too. There are only a handful of champs that you can predict/move out of the way to dodge an ult. Panth is at a huge disadvantage. I think it would be great if his ult didn't have a ring at all. They already nerfed him to pieces a long ass time ago. He needs a little loving along side with some other champs.

Istanur

11-25-2010

Right, so now I am downvoted because all of you think this is all okay. Think about it, Pantheon could jump at ANYTIME at level 6. I play squishy casters quite often like Annie in the middle lane and having to towerhug all game long when Pantheon hits six is ridiculous. It just isn't fair that someone can come flying through the air, do mass amounts of damage and slow you and all you can do is guess when he is going to use his ult.

I cannot think of a counter to this ability other than running around in random directions(weakening my ability to lasthit or harass) in hopes of dodging this ult if he does decide to use it and even then it may not be enough.

Retrovertigo

11-25-2010

I agree with you, it's obviously not working as intended. I don't care if certain people think it needs to happen, they may decide it does. But until then its still a bug and should be treated as such.

l24G3 K1NG

11-25-2010

Quote:
Istanur:
I'm tired of getting hit for the full power of Pantheon's ultimate all the time. Ever since the Le Blanc update the ring for his ultimate has dissappeared and he is causing havoc for me in ranked games where he is getting increasingly more popular.

My only guess is that people are figuring out that a large portion of the playerbase cannot see the ultimate ring and are now abusing this feature to inflate their rating. Please fix this as soon as possible.

Stop ****in crying you snot noise little brat
everyone *****es about op, how about this.
go take a look outside you ****in skid, and stop *****en

Less QQ more pew pew you noob