Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bully Veigar, or, how I learned to stop worrying and love the Locket.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HMS BUTTPEE

12-16-2010

Quote:
Purplz:
Where can I buy this locket you're talking about?

The secret shop.

It's only accessible before Baron Nashor spawns. You have to go to that little tree in the enemy base, and right click on it three times.

IthsMaze

12-16-2010

I guess it was good that I played as much veigar as I could the day before locket was removed. I won every game too :'(

HMS BUTTPEE

12-16-2010

Quote:
IthsMaze:
I guess it was good that I played as much veigar as I could the day before locket was removed. I won every game too :'(

Oh, everyone ruins my fun

Alex Pan

12-16-2010

It's ok guys, there's always Sunfire Veigar. Oh wait.

Nickicksu

05-20-2011

lol. i still play kind of like this.. I just buy philo stones and then turn that into the new Tenacity item. Not anywhere near as great but hey, still makes me reminisce of the better days of locket veigar

Ace Mckick

05-20-2011

Necro much?

xahhfink6

05-20-2011

Not sure why this got necro'd, but Shurelyas works in a pretty similar way that Locket veigar did... a philo stone and a kindlegem are both great in lane, and the speed burst lets you pull off kills and support your team

Draghinaazzo

05-20-2011

tried this build today, it really works wonders. We went to inhibs by 11 mins! Every viegar needs a locket.