I'm Downloading the Patches for World of Warcraft...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kadzin

11-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrsaMinor View Post
The game actually got simpler. The more gigs the more casual.
While I agree I also think that it got much better and user friendly.
The more gigs the less pain in the ass.

hightech

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bainemo View Post
Five years? So you haven't played since launch, basically? In that case, basically everything changed except for the map and the names of the classes. Every class has gotten at least one giant, gameplay-changing overhaul. Gold is worthless. They've added a new class and two new races. There are two new continents and 20 more levels.

And in less than a month, they're literally completely redoing the two "vanilla" continents, and adding two more classes.

You won't recognize it.
Err I guess I was off by a full year.

Anyway, it seems that they trimmed quite a bit of the fat off. No buying new spell ranks? Faster levelling with fewer quests? I'm quite impressed.

New Westfall alone has blown my mind.

facepalmextreme

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2010

I thought I would check out the game on the PTR today for myself, and ****, maxed graphics with DX11 looks decent, not as good as LOTRO, but still decent.

hightech

11-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by facepalmextreme View Post
I thought I would check out the game on the PTR today for myself, and ****, maxed graphics with DX11 looks decent, not as good as LOTRO, but still decent.
I'm just happy all the low level gear no longer looks exclusively like puke stained rags.

VerKnight

11-24-2010

I just re-activated my account earlier today after I stopped playing like 7 months ago. It's weird seeing a different Orgrimmar. Though, I really like that the trolls have their islands back. It's a nice starting area. Reminds me of a military staging area. lol