I'm Downloading the Patches for World of Warcraft...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hightech

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2010

For the first time in 5 years.

It's like ELEVEN gigs! What has happened since I left?

Spunkify

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

11-23-2010

Teh world exploded

Kodoku

11-23-2010

If you gave World of Warcraft an enema, you could fit it on a floppy disk.

UrsaMinor

11-23-2010

The game actually got simpler. The more gigs the more casual.

hightech

11-23-2010

Oh god, I can't believe I decided to try this game again on a Tuesday. I remember always dreading the Tuesday maintenance.

And it seems to be a patch day or something too?

GODKIM

11-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrsaMinor View Post
The game actually got simpler. The more gigs the more casual.
This.

Spunkify

Adjudicator

11-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by hightech View Post
Oh god, I can't believe I decided to try this game again on a Tuesday. I remember always dreading the Tuesday maintenance.

And it seems to be a patch day or something too?
You literally will not recognized the game when you log in. Like barrens wont even look the same. The patch thats being applied right now is changing the ENTIRE old world. Plus you now have less talent points then you did at 60.

Xnot

11-23-2010

The whole world has changed, u now have like 40 talent points, Hunters use focus instead of mana, Warlocks dont carry soulshards in their bags anymore and Paladins are still OP with theyre 8sec kayle ult

facepalmextreme

11-23-2010

I downloaded the trial because my account got hacked (literally, check out my armory) -saintslayer- 80 rogue azgalor.

well, longstoryshort, I attempted to download the trial, but it was 10 gigs, and you know, 10 gigs for a trial is like asking me to download a 10 minute prono that will crash my computer.

I had a level 80 rogue on about 6 different servers and check up on some old guildies, but god, 10 gigs for that ****?

nah wai.

Bainemo

11-24-2010

Five years? So you haven't played since launch, basically? In that case, basically everything changed except for the map and the names of the classes. Every class has gotten at least one giant, gameplay-changing overhaul. Gold is worthless. They've added a new class and two new races. There are two new continents and 20 more levels.

And in less than a month, they're literally completely redoing the two "vanilla" continents, and adding two more classes.

You won't recognize it.