Ssraeshza

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ssraeshza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elan Tedronai View Post
You seem small. What is your height/weight? I need to calculate the size of the body bag I'm going to need.
Yeah? well I'm hip to your homosexual man prostitute slang.

Body bag means... some kind of swing set thing.

Speaking of which, I normally don't like to advertise my videos but seeing as how someone else made this thread , I figure I might as well take this chance:

My HoN/LoL video (intro)
Part I: Business Model
Part II: Graphics
Part III: Features

I would love some feedback/opinions on these... especially the most recent one(Part III).

Ssraeshza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2010

No way, now I'm going to insist on feedback.

Blackblade Tom

11-23-2010

lol thats the gayest scarf

Ssraeshza

11-23-2010

My scarf is extremely heterosexual actually.

Zenbear

11-23-2010

Alot of scarf comments. Personally I like scarfs...they keep me warm in the winter and I live in Canada. I think you pull off the scarf look pretty well. Not to insult or stereotype you but it kinda reminds me of the beatnik look.

Gankstak1ng

11-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elan Tedronai View Post
I hear ya on the scarf bro. I actually like scarfs (scarves?) myself, but I just don't have the right kind of friends to pull one off.
scarves

Ssraeshza

11-24-2010

I wonder why the scarf got so much attention.

That wasn't even remotely close to what the video, or any of my videos, was/are about.

Elan Tedronai

11-24-2010

Because they are not common in America. They are associated with metrosexual/gay men. I'm not saying I agree, I'm just saying how it is.

Also, I've noticed that the first reply to an OP will frequently have more effect on the direction of a thread than OP does.