Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ssraeshza

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpoKey

11-23-2010

You got a youtube account? Lol I'm sure I stumbled onto it, the bald head and scarf can't be ignored. Just wondering. Pretty cool vids btw.

Pretty hilarious jabbering in most of your comments too.

Elan Tedronai

11-23-2010

Quote:
SpoKey:
the bald head and scarf

Must... provide...link...

SpoKey

11-23-2010

Quote:
Elan Tedronai:
Must... provide...link...

Lawl. Sorta hesitant, not really into having people trollin his ass. <---holy **** it says ass

**** it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTF7BGqRS50

Kinda looks like an evil wizard, or Kain from C&C. And swag points for the scarf indoors. Kinda like your being lectured by a professor.

Elan Tedronai

11-23-2010

+10 internets to you sir. I'm at work though :/ can't watch with sound until I get home.

ANDRETHEGOD

11-23-2010

Rofl!

Ssraeshza

11-23-2010

Dude, leave the scarf alone.

Scarf = victory.
Btw, thanks for providing me with free advertising, that's something you just can't buy.

Though, I wonder why the video I put the least effort in has the most views, well second most views. Why?
Also, if you wanted to laugh at me doing something, you should have at least linked my hilariously bad attempts at cosplay, much more worthy : P

Quote:
Pretty hilarious jabbering in most of your comments to

/shame

I was so effed up when I made that video. Anyway I made it one night expecting NO ONE to watch it, ever. Hence the description and the overall "boringness". Hell I didn't even write a script or an outline for any part of it, it just sort of came together.

Somehow it became my most popular video by a LARGE margin for a looooong time till I talked about DotA 2s announcement. gg internet.

Edit:
Btw, same scarf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJZLqCUF4UQ

Elan Tedronai

11-23-2010

I hear ya on the scarf bro. I actually like scarfs (scarves?) myself, but I just don't have the right kind of friends to pull one off.

facepalmextreme

11-23-2010

Quote:
Ssraeshza:

I was so effed up when I made that video. Anyway I made it one night expecting NO ONE to watch it, ever.

maybe you would make better videos if you just smoked a bowl instead of got drunk

/smirk

sorry, just too easy.

SpoKey

11-23-2010

Haha I wasn't bagging on your scarf in any way dude. I got scarves. That's one of the reasons I love winter, because I can throw on a scarf and look 200% cooler with anything. Like a trendy hipster writing his screenplay at Coffee Bean. Or Arthur Fonzarelli at Pinkberry.

Lol at the scarf as a turban too. I saw that video and it was so cringe inducing. Pretty lawl tho, FAAAAAAAAAT bolo you're swinging in that video. Perfect for the zombie apocalpyse. Or slaughtering highway prostitutes.

Anyways I thought they were pretty dope.

Elan Tedronai

11-23-2010

You seem small. What is your height/weight? I need to calculate the size of the body bag I'm going to need.