Steeler fans are arrogant ******'s

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThePonyPunisher

11-22-2010

Ok first off this is a qq thread =,( and i will point out that i do not follow football religiously, but i do enjoy it.

i was innocently scrolling though my facebook wall when i say a post about how ben roethlisberger got punched. The whole post had steeler fans sticking up for big ben and acting all badass and tough like they normally do.. and bills fans calling them gay (i live northern pennsylvania, where bills and steeler fans collide!). so i looked up this "punching of ben. What i saw IN MY OPINION was a qb instead of respectfully walking off the field as a peyton manning or a tom brady would have done, this guy antagonized richard seymour and got ktfo for it! lololol. So i thew in my two cents... unwisely... as it was my doom. my post said "well... not saying the guy was right for punching him.. but br should not have talked **** after the play. i dont think br has to make fun of a bad defense to feel good about him self"

So after i sealed my fate of posting that. I was brutally E-ssaulted. These FCKNG steeler fans had the nerve to call me out and tell me i had the intelligence of a second grader.. why? because apparently the raiders defense isnt all that bad ( i was just thrown off by the 35 points the steelers put on them i guess) anyway i was like wtf dude? and i got into a huge argument like... 1v12..

do these steeler fans really feel that they are that much better then everyone else? because they have had a pretty decent team for awhile???? wtf!!?

point of thread is.. i really want a cookie.. or a hug plz =(

Deadfate

11-22-2010

What the ****, why did I read that what are you 12?

You obviously didn't watch the game, also ben didn't say **** he was celebrating with his team after a touch down and got hit, Lets see what seymour had to say about ben provoking him.

Quote:
"It was a lot of ongoing [stuff], and you're out there to protect yourself. It's still no excuse. I'm not sure exactly what happened on the play. I just turned around, and he just ran up on me quick. It was just natural reaction."
Oh wait thats right, even ben said he didn't provoke him.

Source: http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...experts-288145

ThePonyPunisher

11-22-2010

oh ****!!!! more douchy steeler fanz!11!1! get over yourself. i dont even read into this ****. what was ben doing even tapping him on the shoulder? why not just walk off the field like a professional. the point is that ppl like you need to get off your own d1ck.

Edit: and thats not even the point of my thread. Richard Seymour punching big ben was beside the point. (if you read the top line you would know i dont follow football religiously and i OBVIOUSLY DID NOT WATCH THE GAME.. OORR CARE ABOUT IT) You just proved my point. arrogant douch

VerKnight

11-22-2010

You learned the lesson of not picking the fights you can't win? Don't argue with multiple people on something so opinionated. It only gets you stomped and spit on. Especially when it comes to sports fans.

Now I'm not a fan of the NFL or any team in it, though I will cheer on the Vikings simply because I live in MN, and for no other reason.

I will say this though, Seymour should have been more of a man instead of a ****ing wuss and acting out. It's not a matter of if Ben said something wrong or not, it's a matter of Seymour acting unacceptably for a professional athlete. You don't go on and hit someone on the field in front of thousands of people (not including TV viewers) regardless of what is said to you. He may not have even been talking ****. It's hard to hear things right with thousands of screaming fans.

You shouldn't have even talked to them about the matter because what Ben did isn't the issue. It's Seymour's actions that are the issue here, so, of course, you got attacked by them.

Every sports team has their fanatics and they are all just as bad as each other. Don't talk **** about someone on their team and you won't get assaulted by everyone.

I have to hold my tongue here in MN when the Twins play the Yankees (the playoffs was a dangerous time for me with that 3 game sweep by the Yanks over the Twins) to avoid these matters. I only discuss those games with Twins fans that I know I can screw with.

PS: I spend way too much time re-editing my posts after posting.....never satisfied with how they first turn out unless I already sit there for like 10 minutes editing it before posting it....lol

ThePonyPunisher

11-23-2010

Quote:
You learned the lesson of not picking the fights you can't win? Don't argue with multiple people on something so opinionated. It only gets you stomped and spit on.
YES although i did not think i was really picking a fight. and i also did not foresee ppl acting like such d1cks towards me

Quote:
I will say this though, Seymour should have been more of a man instead of a ****ing wuss and acting out. It's not a matter of if Ben said something wrong or not, it's a matter of Seymour acting unacceptably for a professional athlete. You don't go on and hit someone on the field in front of thousands of people (not including TV viewers) regardless of what is said to you.
i agree. i mean.. i STILL think ben shouldnt have said ANYTHING no matter good or bad. does anyone honestly think tom brady or peyton manning would ever put themselves in that posistion? but your right

Elan Tedronai

11-23-2010

I don't follow football and I live in hardcore Stealer country. I think a Stealer game day is a government sanctioned holiday around here.

Fropsi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2010

Herpa derp derp sports herpa derp

CupcakeRaptorr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2010

go browns