Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Adobe Air error!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MetalGearLink

12-13-2009

Ok, so basically what happened is I was dowloading a patch, and it finished. Then I clicked the play button , after a while of nothing it gave me an error that said something along the lines of "There was a launcher error please restart the application". However alongside that was a second error box that said something about there bieng an error with Adobe Air, which, I have installed.

It's been quite a while since I played LoL (maybe a month?) so I'm not sure if this has been fixed, I couldn't find anything in the database.
I have Windows Vista Home Edition Service Pack 2 and my computer exceeds the system requirements.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

12-14-2009

Hey, check out this thread (http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=35024) for more info on this problem.