English Premier League Fanatics!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Caedous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2010

Hey guys,

Im new to these forums so I thought I might start off with something that I know a lot of people follow, the Barclay's English Premier League. I want to hear about what team you support, which teams you hate and about all the results that have happened in the last couple of rounds.

I'm an Arsenal fan born and bred and i think that considering it is the World Game this is a topic that can bring those football fans together.

Anyways look foward to hearing from you all!!

SmokingJoeNL

11-23-2010

I usually follow the teams which have Dutch players on them since I'm from Holland. Only thing I don't like is the exorbitant wages, but that's in a lot of sports these days. I think you shouldn't be able to have huge debts and get all the good players since it ****s over smaller teams.

Elan Tedronai

11-23-2010

By football you mean the sport where big fat men smash into each other like slugs and try to carry a roughly pill shaped leather ball from one end of a field to the other?

What do you mean the rest of the world? I'm American... what's this rest of the world you speak of?

Ghostraider

11-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elan Tedronai View Post
By football you mean the sport where big fat men smash into each other like slugs and try to carry a roughly pill shaped leather ball from one end of a field to the other?

What do you mean the rest of the world? I'm American... what's this rest of the world you speak of?
I think your talking about Hand egg there talking about the one were pansies kick a BALL about a pitch with aim of scoring more goals against the opponent in order to win,