Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Eu code to Us?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haigoeo

12-13-2009

Hi, i want to buy this game but i dont want to play in Eu server, is there a way to transfer my code to my account here?

Thanks.

Alenael

12-13-2009

Either use the contact form below or send an email to the below address. It may take them a couple of days to get you a response though. This of course if you do not receive a riot response in a reply below. Usual wait time is less then 24 hours from a Riot staff member on the forums. I think its possible to what you want done since you are in fact a paying customer and do not wish to use your code on the american servers.

Support Form: http://kb.leagueoflegends.com/
Support Email: [email]support@riotgames.com[/email]

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

12-14-2009

Unfortunately, the EU and US servers are run by different companies (GOA and Riot, respectively). You cannot transfer anything between servers, including purchases. You'll have to apply for a refund from GOA if you purchased a EU copy of the game, but want to play on the US servers.