How to Counter DPS?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StuffedTigga

12-17-2009

I always thought it was Health/Armor would counter DPS. but when I had my 5000 health champion die really fast by a DPS I cried a little and tried to find a better solution. So far for me to counter DPS is kill them faster with another DPS or use exhaust and run.

Anyone with a clue on how to counter ?

Monxide

12-17-2009

It is mostly armor imo, cause your big amount of health will not stop dps from lifestealing ****load of health while killing you. When i play rammus it is really funny to watch how yi killing himself by attacking you while you wearing thronmails and in defensive ball curl : )

Steelrambo

12-17-2009

Use some CC. Most of the physical DPS champs are pretty squishy, especially if focused with magic. In a teamfight, you should always target the tank last. Get the people on your team to kill the [insert DPS character here] first and you should be alright. My guess is that whichever DPS mauled you had a Bloodrazor, so that's why he was able to kill the tank. In the long run, the fact that he attacked you, the tank, first, should doom him.

Hidan

12-17-2009

Simple, pick Rammus. That guy with an armor build cannot be hurt by dps classes at all, plus if your team knows what its doing then taunt becomes basically a death sentence to whoever you target.