Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Let's Talk Twitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Viral

Recruiter

11-22-2010

I'm thinking of buying him, but is he still a fantastic carry if played well?

Karusan

11-22-2010

Of course- you need a good team to back you up when you pop out of stealth to protect and bodyguard you. The instant you're seen, people make a beeline for you, and you have to use your slows and your allies to keep them off.

Twitch's damage is probably not topped by anyone else, even MF.

TBH I wouldn't take mid / top solo on Twitch. It's easier to help gank when you're a duo bot and not ganking every 5 seconds when you have stealth is a sin against nature.

Viral

Recruiter

11-22-2010

Quote:
Karusan:
Of course- you need a good team to back you up when you pop out of stealth to protect and bodyguard you. The instant you're seen, people make a beeline for you, and you have to use your slows and your allies to keep them off.

Twitch's damage is probably not topped by anyone else, even MF.

TBH I wouldn't take mid / top solo on Twitch. It's easier to help gank when you're a duo bot and not ganking every 5 seconds when you have stealth is a sin against nature.

The couple of times I've played Twitch, I have taken a duo lane, but I can never seem to do very well. Do I just play him like Ashe and rush IE or something?