Let's Talk Twitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Viral

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2010

I'm thinking of buying him, but is he still a fantastic carry if played well?

Karusan

11-22-2010

Of course- you need a good team to back you up when you pop out of stealth to protect and bodyguard you. The instant you're seen, people make a beeline for you, and you have to use your slows and your allies to keep them off.

Twitch's damage is probably not topped by anyone else, even MF.

TBH I wouldn't take mid / top solo on Twitch. It's easier to help gank when you're a duo bot and not ganking every 5 seconds when you have stealth is a sin against nature.

Viral

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karusan View Post
Of course- you need a good team to back you up when you pop out of stealth to protect and bodyguard you. The instant you're seen, people make a beeline for you, and you have to use your slows and your allies to keep them off.

Twitch's damage is probably not topped by anyone else, even MF.

TBH I wouldn't take mid / top solo on Twitch. It's easier to help gank when you're a duo bot and not ganking every 5 seconds when you have stealth is a sin against nature.
The couple of times I've played Twitch, I have taken a duo lane, but I can never seem to do very well. Do I just play him like Ashe and rush IE or something?