Retroactively banning people is stupid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warscythes

11-22-2010

I think is pretty obvious leaving something frowned upon. I mean Riot already made a separate statistics besides win/lose/leave.

Is like saying the Indian government should not punish you for attacking that cow on the street when is quite obvious it would be a stupid thing to do. You should already know this.

EquisScry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2010

Your summoner name is dead on. Enjoy your ban, we all hope you get one.

lolfarter

11-22-2010

if you didn't visit the website then how did you download the game?

Patyrn

11-22-2010

Just like retroactively punishing people for murder. I mean, they did that **** like 2 months ago, why are you punishing them for it?

j2QJjm9Q07WRRBRT

11-22-2010

wow 303 leaves that potentially ruined the game for almost 3,000 people.... why the **** should you not be banned? are you dumb or something?

Pawnce

11-22-2010

It was a trap all along! Riot just wanted to get all the leavers to reveal themselves so they could all be mass banned at once!

Diabolical!

Grunghole

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by isuk View Post
For me this means I should stop buying rp bc at any moment I may be banned for having a high number of leaves.
OP: "I do not want to be punished by Riot for my high number of leaves, despite Riot frowning on leaves and saying that it wishes to increase punishment for leavers from day one."