Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Anivia and Rammus are buddies!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tofurious

11-22-2010

Dude, Anivia and Rammus are buddies now, they both have cold skins but Anivia doesnt have a hot one yet like Rammus yet.

Anivia's legendary skin should obviously be the Pyropheniox where Anivia's body actually reflects the balance of the world. Fire = unstable and as such the world must be cleansed. You could even change the spell descriptions and names:
Flash Frost = Flash Flare
Crystallize = Combustion
Frostbite = Conflagration
Glacial Storm = Inferno

Crimson Rose

11-22-2010

as far as i know, anivia doesnt say the 2 letter word.

Tenant

Friend of Urf

11-22-2010

I always thought that Anivia, besides being friends with the Freljord champions, would also be pals with Malphite, both being wise elemental creatures.

That's just me though..

Resilga

11-22-2010

"Only for you"

"ok"

Resilga

11-22-2010

Quote:
Tenant:
I always thought that Anivia, besides being friends with the Freljord champions, would also be pals with Malphite, both being wise elemental creatures.

That's just me though..

Oh ****, Glacial Malphite would be soooooooo cool. Man.

He even has a slow!

I still wish coral reef malphites' ultimate was consistent with his ground slam with the water noises.

tKIyTdVq32Bwegfc

11-22-2010

as a matter of fact nivia and rammus were released together so it makes them soul mates,

also their both animals.

Rogmarz

11-22-2010

Freljord Rammus #1. Only 520 too.