Post your Kassadin facts

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CapitaFK

11-22-2010

Kassadin is so bad ass, he... ah man he just died because of a stun.

Kassadin is so bad ass, he... whoops it's a tank. Rift Walk away.

Lina Inverše

11-22-2010

Wow, such low opinions of Kass. I'm surprised how I can even secure Kass mid in solo queue if so few people are aware of how badass he is.

Crimson Rose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2010

not low opinions bro, we just dont like your "facts"

Lina Inverše

11-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Rose View Post
not low opinions bro, we just dont like your "facts"
Fair enough, but everyone seems to post as if Kass is a weak champ... Don't like the facts though, post better ones This should be about celebrating his badassery. I hope Cthulhu will forgive me for not properly honoring his disciple.

CapitaFK

11-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lina Inverše View Post
Wow, such low opinions of Kass. I'm surprised how I can even secure Kass mid in solo queue if so few people are aware of how badass he is.
He snowballs well. It's just really easy to shut him down. Tanky teams completely negate his usefulness, as well as teams that have hard CC. He's only really powerful against teams with multiple squishies and a lack of CC.

A good Kennen can completely shut him down early. Hell, I'd rather have Kennen on my team for the late game as well.

For lulz, putting Xin Zhao mid against him will likely shut out his entire early game domination, and that Xin will likely get multiple kills before Kass can even hit level 6.

Haxas

11-22-2010

Kass is so badass that he is the easiest champion to run away with.

HamHams

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2010

He a anti-mage yet idiots try to combo carries.
>.>

Gamble7

11-22-2010

Kassadin is so badass when his mother caught him playing with himself he just Q'd her

McIntyre

11-22-2010

TBH, kassadin is really good and only goes nuts when he has blue buff. Otherwise your need for mana is terrible and you really have to build him tanky. I would get quadra's with him about mid to late game with a RoA and a mejai's. Thats all he needs as long as he has blue. Flash Ignite = you can't be stopped.

TheMountainGoat

11-22-2010

kassadin is a ****ing weirdo.