Good times on League of Legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ipleadthefif208

11-22-2010

now i know im bad but these scores where just herendess( so is my spelling) olaf and xin would try to dive a whole team or two turrets. akali only used her stealth circle ability maybe twice. none of them ever went back to base. except after a fight. Finaly notice how a feeding akali decides its a good idea to get stack weapons. good times. Now remember i do not think im pro and i rarely rage like this but this defines what people mean when you get the worse players in mm.
PS i know its normal.
PSS i didnt erase the guys who rofl stomped that game because i don't see the need not let them get a lil fame

MadCast Apoz

11-22-2010

Is that......is that TWO Archangel's Staffs? Nyaaahaauuuusugghhghgh
*heart attack*

ipleadthefif208

11-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoznaxaa View Post
Is that......is that TWO Archangel's Staffs? Nyaaahaauuuusugghhghgh
*heart attack*
i know but the rest of my team was not doing any damage so i was desperate for AP and as you can see it worked well as i went 6/4/7 against a ridiculously fed team so i believe it was a good enough decision

ipleadthefif208

11-22-2010

this is my next game i played after the other one the other team had a hand full of feaders i did poorly but didnt matter against such a bad team Vlad on there team actualy pulled off a 17/3 with such a bad team to bad i forgot to get screenshot

ipleadthefif208

11-22-2010

bump