Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Good times on League of Legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ipleadthefif208

11-22-2010

now i know im bad but these scores where just herendess( so is my spelling) olaf and xin would try to dive a whole team or two turrets. akali only used her stealth circle ability maybe twice. none of them ever went back to base. except after a fight. Finaly notice how a feeding akali decides its a good idea to get stack weapons. good times. Now remember i do not think im pro and i rarely rage like this but this defines what people mean when you get the worse players in mm.
PS i know its normal.
PSS i didnt erase the guys who rofl stomped that game because i don't see the need not let them get a lil fame

MadCast Apoz

11-22-2010

Is that......is that TWO Archangel's Staffs? Nyaaahaauuuusugghhghgh
*heart attack*

ipleadthefif208

11-22-2010

Quote:
Apoznaxaa:
Is that......is that TWO Archangel's Staffs? Nyaaahaauuuusugghhghgh
*heart attack*

i know but the rest of my team was not doing any damage so i was desperate for AP and as you can see it worked well as i went 6/4/7 against a ridiculously fed team so i believe it was a good enough decision

ipleadthefif208

11-22-2010

this is my next game i played after the other one the other team had a hand full of feaders i did poorly but didnt matter against such a bad team Vlad on there team actualy pulled off a 17/3 with such a bad team to bad i forgot to get screenshot

ipleadthefif208

11-22-2010

bump