What games do you play except LoL?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

j2QJjm9Q07WRRBRT

11-22-2010

Right now I'm playing LoL and Diablo 2

IS18a91d7ad2488507ec964

11-22-2010

Been playing iji lately, a nice, free platformer similar to Metroid or Castlevania, really worth trying. I've also started playing Cryostasis (FPS / survival horror, not that scary but it has a nice atmosphere) and Dark Messaiah of Might and Magic. There's also a Hitman Trilogy (first three games) waiting in queue, I've played Contracts before, but never really beaten it.

SmokingJoeNL

11-22-2010

Nba 2k11 my player mode. My best game so far was 45 points, 8 rebounds, 6 assists and 3 blocks. I'm playing as shooting guard who is 2 inches taller than me, because I myself am too short to play that position otherwise. I stil can't really dribble, but my spot up jumper is a killer and I run the break like no one else. I also average a block a game which is one of my favorite things to do.

New need for speed. It's shiney.

I was playing darksiders, but got stuck and bored.

Pes 11, but don't like the shooting as it is too delicate to have a good sensation of hitting the ball hard. I also don't like the new stamina system as even with 99 for stamina you still end up tired at 75 mins in the game. It's still a nice game, but not good enough to please my tastes.

My copy of dow 2 has ****ed up again and I can't even start a game now. Oh well, the balance in that game has sucked always anyway. I did have fun playing a mod for it and I was the lead balance guy, but the mod leader has been away for a few months so it doesn't matter.

Tried dynasty warrior online for nostalgia sake, but it's too boring if I'm not on drugs.

Wanted to try vindictus, but that's America only.

Anyone have a beta key for bloodline?

ipleadthefif208

11-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixcen22 View Post
If I had my own game console I'd be playing Call of Duty all the time hehe but I would have to have some LoL time.

I also love Oblivion I really need a game console lol
btw does anyone know when next elderscrolls is coming out

A Retarded Clown

11-22-2010

i wish there would be one oblivion is so badass..still have it installed just dont play it much cuz I often am more for some cheap fast action than for immersive gameplay, I need more time to do that.

ProctologyExam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2010

Quote:
I really need a game console lol
Nah, dude. I have all of modern consoles and still can't switch to them because I'm old school hardcore PC gamer, no idea how to play multiplayer shooters with gamepad, much more accuracy with mouse.

Still I'm trying all the new games on consoles but it rly take me 1-2 hours then I just run LoL and that's it. I feel degradation, really.

Radiant Missy

11-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProctologyExam View Post
Nah, dude. I have all of modern consoles and still can't switch to them because I'm old school hardcore PC gamer, no idea how to play multiplayer shooters with gamepad, much more accuracy with mouse.

Still I'm trying all the new games on consoles but it rly take me 1-2 hours then I just run LoL and that's it. I feel degradation, really.
What do you have?

The Goregrinder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2010

Vindictus (Just started), Audiosurf, Stepmania, and I go to the Arcade every couple of days to play Jubeat Knit, DDR, Street Fighter IV and Metal Slug. Also I just downloaded MAME so I'm now playing arcade games on my PC

And still LoL takes up around 80% of my game time:/

Markoth

11-23-2010

Poxnora, SC2, Halo: Reach, Borderlands, Any new good RPG. After SWTOR I will be absorbed for a while.

Mr Kram

11-23-2010

other then LOL, I have been playing COD black ops and Minecraft. I mostly play LOL