Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What games do you play except LoL?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ProctologyExam

11-22-2010

Hey fellas!
I was wondering what games do you also addicted? Because I'm trying all the new stuff (Starcraft II, Fallout New Vegas) and can't play it more then 1 hour, all I want just to run League of Legends and can play it for all day long. Could you advice me any alternatives? Something also addictive and multiplayer.

Because I fell degradation playing over and over again with same champs same game.
I'm gonna stay with LoL but want something else to check out. Nothing interesting yet. Even Call of Duty Black Ops took me 4 hours for single player campaign and just couple of hours of online experience and I'm like fed with it, cause it's just same as MW2.

What else games do you play except LoL during the day?
My percentage is 90% - LoL.
10%-Fallout New Vegas and Halo Reach.

ChaosZeroX

11-22-2010

LoL is like 20% for me.

Playing Assassins Creed Brotherhood mostly right now on my PS3! Its freakin awesome!!
Hopefully getting Black Ops soon as well.

Malzabear

11-22-2010

... Morrowind. -w- I like Morrowind.
Fekkin' niiice..

Anyway.
I suggest Monopoly. Buh duh tssss.

AbominableToast

11-22-2010

sc2 and LoL

Elan Tedronai

11-22-2010

I've been reading Towers of Midnight and playing Mass Effect along side LoL lately. Haven't been playing much LoL.

DrunkHobo15

11-22-2010

Bloodline champions because winning and losing is based on skill and not lucky crits dodges and op champions

ipleadthefif208

11-22-2010

Quote:
HippoPOTomus:
... Morrowind. -w- I like Morrowind.
Fekkin' niiice..

Anyway.
I suggest Monopoly. Buh duh tssss.

elderscrolls is the **** i personaly love oblivion if i still had it QQ
every time a new elderscrolls comes out i lose a summer of my life, it's so bad that its a pain to be with friends cause then im not playing elderscrolls XD

ProctologyExam

11-22-2010

Quote:
Bloodline champions because winning and losing is based on skill and not lucky crits dodges and op champions
Yeah game has something similar to LoL. Because it's just a fast matches that won't take much time. Sorta "smart casual" modern online game.
Quote:
Playing Assassins Creed Brotherhood mostly right now on my PS3!

You mean awesome multiplayer? Cuz I personally don't like assasin's creed - just can't play storyline I just run and parkour for hours.

Dahc Tessar

Recruiter

11-22-2010

Soul of the Ultimate Nation, used to play Shaiya, Eve and Last Chaos

Radiant Missy

11-22-2010

If I had my own game console I'd be playing Call of Duty all the time hehe but I would have to have some LoL time.

I also love Oblivion I really need a game console lol