Do Heimerdinger's turets REALLY need to die when he does?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Avokas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2010

You'd be losing out on a snare spell, teleport and many others if you take Revive.
Ignite is a must I would assume

SonicTheHedgedawg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avokas View Post
You'd be losing out on a snare spell, teleport and many others if you take Revive.
Ignite is a must I would assume
if you don't take revive, you could be losing out on 10 minutes of turret farming. really, which is more worth it?

DerpMania

01-04-2010

Heimerdingers turrets arent the only thing that can make him be good. If you got CD reduction and AP, both your turrets AND abilities, should be enough to fend of enemies, and even kill some. Its all about strategy. If you die with Heim, you just gotta rebuild your turrets, which should take a long time when you got little cooldown on your abilities.

Sweaty Gopher

01-04-2010

heimer pwns. Check my stats I play him occasionally with a physical build. 600 damage DD accompanied by an infinity edge = death to most people due to flash and stun.

SonicTheHedgedawg

01-04-2010

Ignore him he's a troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axory View Post
Heimerdingers turrets arent the only thing that can make him be good. If you got CD reduction and AP, both your turrets AND abilities, should be enough to fend of enemies, and even kill some. Its all about strategy. If you die with Heim, you just gotta rebuild your turrets, which should take a long time when you got little cooldown on your abilities.
I nevr said they were. However, with two abilities specifically built around his turret game, it is better to not NEED to rebuild them