Shader Model 2.0?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Torte de Lini

12-13-2009

I forget the error message that I get and I should probably get it, but I'm a bit low on time at the moment, sorry.

Basically, I'm trying to play LoL on my computer, it's not exactly the supreme beast in the bunch, in fact, it's rather old and clunky, but it does the job. I tried to see what games it could play and it does in fact play World of Warcraft, a rather modern game considering this guy's age (2003, I think?).

The specs on this baby are abysmal:

Processor: AMD Athlon XP 2400+
Memory: 1472MB
Video Card: GeForce4 MX Integrated GPU

I just updated the video card's drivers, Windows XP is updated, everything is up-to-date.

Everytime I run LoL, it says something about can't run/find Model Shader 2.0 and the game crashes. It doesn't even give me time to get in-game so I can massively lower all the settings.

Any suggestions? Solutions? Dissapointing statements that make me realize I can't play this game?

Thanks.

Torte de Lini

12-13-2009

Bump.

kelidus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2009

The problem is probably going to be the fact that your video card doesn't support shader model 2.0, and won't work. simple solution: new video card