udyr pheonix vs tiger at jungling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

emesde

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladesbane View Post
@ Zhoey
Udyr is decimator of all. Silly noob, you should not play Udyr. Play Yi. Udyr likes to eat Yi's.

I don't like Phoenix at all. If you get some decent AP the 4 waves are still negligable, and if you're going tank with some AP, your attack speed won't be getting that 4 hits off fast enough to do any real damage with that proc either. Plus, you could be turtling instead of waiting for that 4th phoenix hit. It's only good for farming, and farming doesn't win games.
Are you serious?

Chingmeister

11-23-2010

Tiger is amazing for 2 shooting champs while kiting.

300 AD with an early BT and you poke with Tiger, stun and run with Bear, then one more Tiger and it's gg.

Ever since I switched from Phoenix to Tiger I seem to have better games.

Hocus

11-23-2010

Hahaha, "It's only good for farming, and farming doesn't win games."

Funny one

Schuazay

11-23-2010

kk guys ill try starting with pheonix then getting turtle, then bear, then tiger at 2 then try and jungle with turtle and madred's

The Haunting

11-23-2010

I prefer Phoenix because the AoE makes jungling a little quicker and the AP boost to your turtle shell keeps your HP just that little bit higher.

Optimal

11-23-2010

If you want go to tiger, Jungle the same way, until you get pheonix, level 3, Leave it there and max out tiger, or just leave it at 1 for jungling and get tiger up for ganks. =]

Cast?el

11-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhoey View Post
First off take some **** pride in your post and spell check it before you post it. Second why do you care? It doesn't matter how you play Udyr he sucks. He offers no team fighting ability at all except a 30 damage sunfire cape. You can say he's good at ganking but what is a 1 second stun every 6 seconds? Nothing. Play a champion worthwhile so your team doesn't hate you.
ass