udyr pheonix vs tiger at jungling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zhoey

11-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schuazay View Post
coming from a junior member? Seriously dude, get some experience before you troll other people's posts. No reason to be an ass
Junior member? So your telling me you learn more about the game by spending time posting on forums than actually playing the game. Maybe you should spend more time playing the game before you give people advice.

NailTheBastard

11-22-2010

Turtle ftw

Stillhart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunflame View Post
This was supposed to be fixed in the last patch. Items like sheen, bloodrazor and others should do full damage on each hit (sheen damage would be added to the first attack only)
Bloodrazor is supposed to do full damage on each of the three hits in tiger stance??? That seems ridiculously OP. Are you sure that's correct?

HellBound Boss

11-22-2010

Tiger increases attack speed by 70% at level 5. Plus razors 40%. And even if razors only did the skill once outta every 3 hits that's a massive damage increase because of the bonus attack speed. It's a lot more then a aoe burn from phoenix.

boonkilla

11-22-2010

if im going dps udyr which is rarely ill take 1 point in phoenix then max tiger and turtle.

when im tanking i max turtle first then phoenix. remember to always get bear at lvl 4 for gank

and at lvl 1 i always take turtle because its alot safer.

if yr jungling with phoenix i suggest u have atleast atk speed runes and atk speed quints are good also, but still doable without.

this is just how i do and isn't the only way, and to the dude that says udyr is no good that isnt completely true.

toastwaffle

11-22-2010

I dont get why you would go dps with pheonix if tiger just seems like a better option for single target dps. also Pheonix needs you to stay in the mix during teamfight to be effective and if you go straight up dps your a bit squishy for that eh?

the way im seeing it the only way to play glass canon udyr is with tiger, pheonix is more for a tank build.

Sorry this isn't about jungling but I'm wondering this since were talking about udyr.

Booterang

11-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhoey View Post
First off take some **** pride in your post and spell check it before you post it. Second why do you care? It doesn't matter how you play Udyr he sucks. He offers no team fighting ability at all except a 30 damage sunfire cape. You can say he's good at ganking but what is a 1 second stun every 6 seconds? Nothing. Play a champion worthwhile so your team doesn't hate you.
Udyr is a very efficent jungler and an incredibly powerful tank. He excells at ganking at chasing. I think you have yet to find one of the players who can use him properly.

imhuge

11-22-2010

Tiger is a lot faster since they fixed Madred's damage with it

The 30+% attack speed makes it feel faster than Phoenix, especially for killing large monsters, which means you'll take less damage overall

With either skill, you max it first over all other stances and you spam it on Golem/Lizard and at least once every camp

Schuazay

11-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhoey View Post
Junior member? So your telling me you learn more about the game by spending time posting on forums than actually playing the game. Maybe you should spend more time playing the game before you give people advice.
If you were playing the game then you would realize that Udyr is amazing. The obvious reason for this post was to get a question answered. Was i supposed to ask the other team for an answer in a game? The forums are here to answer question/learn from, not troll. Most forum posts are questions. Yes you could learn from playing the game, but the forums is there to help you, so you could get opinions/answers from other experienced player, cutting out most of the testing time.

Dark Sativa

11-22-2010

@ Zhoey
Udyr is decimator of all. Silly noob, you should not play Udyr. Play Yi. Udyr likes to eat Yi's.

I don't like Phoenix at all. If you get some decent AP the 4 waves are still negligable, and if you're going tank with some AP, your attack speed won't be getting that 4 hits off fast enough to do any real damage with that proc either. Plus, you could be turtling instead of waiting for that 4th phoenix hit. It's only good for farming, and farming doesn't win games.
When jungling I usually just spam turtle only for the first few levels anyway, and go turtle and tiger, with a rank of bear for ganks at lv 7 and save phoenix for last.
With no phoenix, long sword, and 2 health pots (yes, I wait at the spawn for a few sec,) I get 2350gp and most of the way to lv 8 just after 11min. Would like to know times for other builds.