Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Store problem,help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chuda Ruri

12-13-2009

Prior to the recent store update I was able to use it, after I go to it the first page loads but I am unable to buy anything on it. I select a champion but nothing happens. I can go to another page like the rune page to buy runes it will load partially but not load the rune images or let me attempt to buy them. I also can't select different type of runes glyphs/marks ect.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Forni

12-13-2009

Quote:
Chuda Ruri:
Prior to the recent store update I was able to use it, after I go to it the first page loads but I am unable to buy anything on it. I select a champion but nothing happens. I can go to another page like the rune page to buy runes it will load partially but not load the rune images or let me attempt to buy them. I also can't select different type of runes glyphs/marks ect.

I have EXACLY the same problem... any fix ?!