Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Problem while installing LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hello to everyone,

maybe some people got the same problem with me. Anyways I use Windows7 and I downloaded LoL but I can't really install it because there's a problem and I do not really know why. I've got these pictures and maybe some of you know how to solve it.

I've tried to install in different hard disk or different path. Also I checked and I got the latest version of DirectX(because there are many more problems like d3dx9 and d3dx10 dlls). I also got Adobe AIR if does the game want something like this to work.

Thanks and I hope someone found this problem too, so it can be clearly solved easier.

P.S: I re-downloaded the game again to avoid the "corrupt file" thing. But nothing happened.