Is twitch team reliant? [Multi-Choice]

Yes, he is. He needs a tank. 61 76.25%
No, he isn't. He's a God. 7 8.75%
He can and can't be, sometimes. 22 27.50%
Only if the team has wards/elixirs. 8 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Twitch failure or team failure?...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TTN Kaiiku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazragul View Post
What a worthless thread " forums please tell me it was their fault, I'm a good Twitch, I promise!"
Notice how the purpose of this thread was to help me see whether twitch is actually very team dependent or less than I thought, to allow me to build twitch adequately.

The point of this was to see and to allow me to confirm the above statement..

Noobmage2

11-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiiku View Post
Notice how the purpose of this thread was to help me see whether twitch is actually very team dependent or less than I thought, to allow me to build twitch adequately.

The point of this was to see and to allow me to confirm the above statement..
Well, the game itself should have shown you how team dependant you were with Twitch already. I guess the poll just confirms it. As for what you could have done, take exhaust+either ignite if you gang a lot or flash/ghost (you need spells amongst those 4), and you should have ganked mid when you saw that their rat was getting fed. Moreover exhaust is very useful against another twitch that is more fed/leveled than you.

TTN Kaiiku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobmage2 View Post
Well, the game itself should have shown you how team dependant you were with Twitch already. I guess the poll just confirms it. As for what you could have done, take exhaust+either ignite if you gang a lot or flash/ghost (you need spells amongst those 4), and you should have ganked mid when you saw that their rat was getting fed. Moreover exhaust is very useful against another twitch that is more fed/leveled than you.
Good tips!
Thank you.
And yes, it does reveal the information.
Too bad soloing and playing twitch = bad, the team comp will suck.