Is twitch team reliant? [Multi-Choice]

Yes, he is. He needs a tank. 61 76.25%
No, he isn't. He's a God. 7 8.75%
He can and can't be, sometimes. 22 27.50%
Only if the team has wards/elixirs. 8 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Twitch failure or team failure?...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blastphemy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiiku View Post
Note how I had the less deaths.
That doesnt tell anyone anything. For all we know you could be one of the kids who says "Im not going to teamfight anymore, noobs" and then sit there and call your entire team feeders as they 4v5 the rest of the match

RedBartender

11-21-2010

Less deaths than who? Who cares?

You went 0/6/0 and are trying to blame your team. You can maybe blame them for your lack of kills, but not for your deaths.

SavageMinnow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2010

Bartender's trollin'. It's workin'.

TTN Kaiiku

11-21-2010

I'll accept if I sucked, which I did that game, but the team was utterly useless.

Bonjah

11-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBartender View Post
Less deaths than who? Who cares?

You went 0/6/0 and are trying to blame your team. You can maybe blame them for your lack of kills, but not for your deaths.
rofl which part of your brain did not understand what the op was trying to say i.e. Twitch is very reliant on the team, much more than any other champs as he is squishy as hell and positional play is very important.

it would be better if you would provide valuable advise on how he can improve rather than saying u sux/feed etc.. omfg the mentality of a 13 yr old kid.

TTN Kaiiku

11-21-2010

Well, I now know that I wasn't completely wrong in my statement.
Majority rules, twitch is clearly team dependent and I did suck but the team sucked hard, leaving me at a tough spot.

fooolishfool

11-21-2010

Everyone has bad games sometimes, you make some positioning mistakes, you get a lane against champions you aren't effective against and/or they are effective against you, your team just doesn't synegize, it happens. Wins and losses are never the fault of one person, they are always the fault of *every* person. Sure, your team could have played better (every team can always play better) - but you can't do anything about that, what you can do, is focus on what you yourself are doing, and make sure you never ever rage at your team. Twitch tends to stomp weaker teams regardless of who they are with, but against more competent opponents needs to be a lot more careful - but this is no different from really any other ranged carry.

Also:

Quote:
Sona just supported, GG.
what do you mean by this? I can't tell if you are happy or unhappy about it.

Add me to own

11-21-2010

twitch is very team dependent becuase he has horrible mobility so its hard to position yourself espeicially if they have wards (oracles) but hes amazing with the right team comp + decent players or better thats why hes banned almost every time in high elo.

TTN Kaiiku

11-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by fooolishfool View Post
Everyone has bad games sometimes, you make some positioning mistakes, you get a lane against champions you aren't effective against and/or they are effective against you, your team just doesn't synegize, it happens. Wins and losses are never the fault of one person, they are always the fault of *every* person. Sure, your team could have played better (every team can always play better) - but you can't do anything about that, what you can do, is focus on what you yourself are doing, and make sure you never ever rage at your team. Twitch tends to stomp weaker teams regardless of who they are with, but against more competent opponents needs to be a lot more careful - but this is no different from really any other ranged carry.

Also:

what do you mean by this? I can't tell if you are happy or unhappy about it.
I meant that positively.
Sona did a splendid job, and notably had the Muse Sona skin.

Wintermutė

11-22-2010

What a worthless thread " forums please tell me it was their fault, I'm a good Twitch, I promise!"