Is twitch team reliant? [Multi-Choice]

Yes, he is. He needs a tank. 61 76.25%
No, he isn't. He's a God. 7 8.75%
He can and can't be, sometimes. 22 27.50%
Only if the team has wards/elixirs. 8 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Twitch failure or team failure?...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaiiku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-21-2010

Earlier today, me eager as ever, decided to play Twitch again.
My first penta in my first game as him since a couple of months.
I've been doing good, building good items, good builds, great masteries and effective runes.

Noted, every single time I've played him and actually did good was with an effective team.
A team that doesn't expect you to take on: Hemoplague, Teemo's poison, twitch's poison, ignite, sion's stun and ashe's non-ending slows.

Then, as noted above, I ended up with a less than desirable team which left me helpless and blamed me on "feeding" when in fact my laning partner: Sion, did no better.

(The team consisted of: Sion, Poppy, Twitch [me], Sona and Kog'Maw.)

During team fights, raising off in mid lane, sion stunned them only once and shieled and detonated it to deal damage then ran away.
Sona just supported, GG.
Poppy ult's a random person?
And kog'maw dies in 2 seconds.

I am then rendered under the effects of a fed twitch, hemoplague, slows, stuns and to finish off the delightful meal: Hemoplague at level 3 with over 300AP vlad.

So...we do end up dying and surrendering at around 32minutes and I finish as 0/6/0..

As I laned with Sion, we were against a Sion and an Ashe.
They warded every single time and I kept asking Sion to buy an elixir or protect me as I buy one in order for me to maintain my sneakyness and "safety".

He refused. Thus, he forced me to buy it, wasting a precious amount of 400 Gold on something not even worth its price.
Of course, as I ask him to help me kill the ward planted in the bottom grass, he refuses.
I find that they are away from the grass and sight and decide to kill it.
Then, out of the blue, "An ally has been slain."
Their twitch killed our Sion and came for me, being fed from mid lane, he killed me rather easily.
Good bye oracle's elixir, byebye 400 Gold.

Again, they ward. We almost have their bottom tower!
I knew to not buy an elixir but what I did not expect is Kog'Maw not calling a magnificent MIA and twitch pops up and kills us two.
Beautiful double kill...
More feeding!

All in all, they kept blaming me for being uneffective when the whole team just sucked.
No MIAs. Horrible team work. Terrible communication, etc.

TL;DR Version:
Is twitch reliant on the team or is he a God without them? More importantly, can he wist-and Hemoplague, ignite, stun, slows, etc. alone with no help?
Vote it up..

Penis Thrusts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2010

Yes, Twitch relies on the team. He does 50% of the dmg, they do 50%. It's a delicate relationship.

Kaiiku

Recruiter

11-21-2010

So then, do you believe they had rights calling me a noob after they failed horribly? qq

Also, Sion finished with a 2/8/1, Sona with a 0/6/7 and I don't remember the rest, our total was about 2 to 20?

Dremare

11-21-2010

Huh. Never knew you could surrender at 22 minutes.

Kaiiku

Recruiter

11-21-2010

Err, my mistake.
I meant 32 minutes, gonna fix it.
Thanks!

xNECROx

11-21-2010

What are you surprised about? People always find scapegoats in this game.. Your team comp seemed bad but on top of it, you all didn't do too hot apparently. A sion+poppy as "tank" is not enough..you really need a CC snare effect like galio or amumu or malphite, etc. instead of just simply single target stuns/tackles.

Kaiiku

Recruiter

11-21-2010

Solo queuing in normal games = l33t?
I queued...
So the team had no co-op at all.

Prosecutor Godot

11-21-2010

Everyone is reliant to their teammates. But I wasn't there to know for sure.

Kaiiku

Recruiter

11-21-2010

I mean, some people, for example Mundo, can sometimes resist ganks and make it out at a lot of hp..

RedBartender

11-21-2010

From the description of the game you gave, you played badly.

My formal advice is to cry more.