Is life steal a heal?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vladou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2009

Is life steal a heal? If so, that means that Executioner's calling would reduce heals from life steal? Right or wrong?

Sorry if it has been discussed already.

ibplunderin

12-13-2009

I am also curious.

Jothki

12-13-2009

I think I've heard somewhere that it isn't affected.

Leveh

12-13-2009

My opinion:

Heal - something you use, medications, leaves etc etc to regen yourself

Life Steal - sucking blood to regenerate wounds while wounding others, how would you prevent that? XD

I think it doesn't count as heal effect and thereby heal reduction effects shouldn't reduce it.

falcoBoat

12-13-2009

I can't tell you the answer but if the -heal in the game is based upon difficulty in knitting up wounds and whatnot I would think that lifesteal should be affected: you need X% more 'life' stolen to knit up your wounds for the same amount.

Krolja

12-13-2009

Executioner's Calling also reduces regeneration, as well as, healing. Is it possible that Life Steal is considered a regeneration effect? If so, then it would surely affect it. Sadly, I don't know.

Joru

12-13-2009

I want to say that lifesteal is reduced by anti-healing effects. I remember a few games where I'd peg a Warwick with the Explosive Shot active from Tristana and it always seemed to help. I'm not 100% certain, though.

JohnCataldo

12-13-2009

I don't know for sure. I've been told it is a healing effect, but I haven't tested. The right way to check would be in a 1v1 practice game for that purpose but I'm lazy.

Remember that Warwick's ability is NOT lifesteal, though. Warwick doesn't have built in lifesteal. Nassus does, though.

Live4evil

12-13-2009

Heres a question if it reduces regeneration will it lower the regen from Mundo's ulti?

HeyJon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2009

it lowers all regen you get from items,passives,ultimates