Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Crit Chance cap with runes? If so, refund them riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shootaz

12-12-2009

Well I bought a bunch of crit chance + runes thinking they would all stack. I bought some from the mark and seal category. What do you know, they don't all stack, I have maxed out at 10% crit chance. The problem is, most of my marks are tier 2, while my seals are tier 3. If I have to save up to replace my tier 2 marks with tier 3, rending my seals useless as they won't stack, I will have wasted a bunch of IP points. Nowhere does it state that the runes won't stack, therefore I am asking for a refund for all the crit chance runes I have bought.

Tryhardamere

12-12-2009

buy more, it only displays whole numbers past 10.
Once you get enough for 11% you'll see it update.
I personally have 15% from runes.

Shootaz

12-12-2009

Thanks a lot Kupwned..good to know I haven't wasted my IP

12-12-2009

They are buffing crit chance runes next patch! Get excited.

Rad1987

12-12-2009

/excited

Shootaz

12-13-2009

I would be more excited if they made all tier3 runes cost the same. Why the hell is crit dmg + 820IP ?