feed back about ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

frozenshade

12-13-2009

so i runed out my ashe with crit damage and light mana regen. i did this because i like to play aggressive early and mana regen helps.

i was wondering if i can get some feed back with other players on if they did this and if it was a smart or stupid move

AmyOverlord

12-13-2009

Mana regen, rune wise, isn't good for Ashe. Most of her damage comes from her ultimate and just auto-attacking.

You want to stack, in this order...

Critical damage, Critical chance, then Attack Speed.

Mainly because she has a high chance to crit. With crit damage runes, she will do even more.

Critical chance allows you to crit more since your crit only goes up when you're out of combat.

Attack speed because end-game, 1.5+ AS + Frost Shot = raped in 2 seconds.

Cresil

12-13-2009

Agreed mana regeneration isn't very good on her. Chalice of harmony gives her more then enough mana regeneration. For her seal's i reccomened Seal of regeneration. Health regen/per 5 based on level.

The reason i do that is because 2 health potions and the runes gives me enough regen to not need to get a regrowth pendant early on, letting me rush my BoS or B.F. Sword and letting me gank earlier.

AmyOverlord

12-13-2009

^Building into a Philsopher's Stone FROM a Regrowth Pendant is so much more beneficial IMO. Why?

Regrowth = early-game regen. More survivability and less recall.

Stone gives you +5 gold/10 seconds. If you have greed from utility, you gain 6 gold per 10 seconds, which would give +32 gold a minute. Pretty good if you ask me.

And it also gives these stats~

Quote:
Philospher's Stone

+22.5 Health Regen per 5 sec +10 Mana Regen per 5 sec Passive: Gain an additional 5 Gold every 10 seconds.
Gibs good HP and MP regen. And eventually pays for itself.

A lot of Ashe's gank ability comes from her infinite snare ability and her 75 CD ult.