Off Topic, I am so happy.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elan Tedronai

11-21-2010

I don't like Comcast as a company, but I have their internet and it's fast and reliable. Haven't had a problem with is yet.

VerKnight

11-21-2010

They took our internet speed from what is should have been and butchered it. I should have been getting at least 1 MB/s downloads, but instead, I was lucky to break 100 KB/s. Thus why I hate Comcast at this point.

I'm liking my average speed of 2 MB/s on my downloads from MediaCom right now. =P

Radiant Missy

11-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elan Tedronai View Post
I don't like Comcast as a company, but I have their internet and it's fast and reliable. Haven't had a problem with is yet.
Agreed.

SmokingJoeNL

11-22-2010

I'm happy I cut my hair better than the barber can. That I'll talk to the pretty girl who is in love with me, even though she has a man tomorrow. That I was at my folks yesterday and they didn't argue at all. I might finally be getting through to them. Only took 20 years. That I decided to combine my bed and couch to make a fort yesterday. Slept well last night that way. That my week old beard is making me look like a hobo. Winning a 4v5 today with Mundo. Only thing that sucked was that the shop was closed yesterday. I wanted some weed pretty badly. Now I have to wait till tomorrow to get blunted since it's always closed on mondays. Oh, it's prolly going to snow this week which is nice, since I like snow. That's about it.

TheTinyTinyHippo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2010

I'm glad you had a nice day. : D

Atun killer

11-23-2010

im happy because i ate peanut butter today