Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Off Topic, I am so happy.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elan Tedronai

11-21-2010

I don't like Comcast as a company, but I have their internet and it's fast and reliable. Haven't had a problem with is yet.

VerKnight

11-21-2010

They took our internet speed from what is should have been and butchered it. I should have been getting at least 1 MB/s downloads, but instead, I was lucky to break 100 KB/s. Thus why I hate Comcast at this point.

I'm liking my average speed of 2 MB/s on my downloads from MediaCom right now. =P

Radiant Missy

11-21-2010

Quote:
Elan Tedronai:
I don't like Comcast as a company, but I have their internet and it's fast and reliable. Haven't had a problem with is yet.

Agreed.

SmokingJoeNL

11-22-2010

I'm happy I cut my hair better than the barber can. That I'll talk to the pretty girl who is in love with me, even though she has a man tomorrow. That I was at my folks yesterday and they didn't argue at all. I might finally be getting through to them. Only took 20 years. That I decided to combine my bed and couch to make a fort yesterday. Slept well last night that way. That my week old beard is making me look like a hobo. Winning a 4v5 today with Mundo. Only thing that sucked was that the shop was closed yesterday. I wanted some weed pretty badly. Now I have to wait till tomorrow to get blunted since it's always closed on mondays. Oh, it's prolly going to snow this week which is nice, since I like snow. That's about it.

Malzabear

11-22-2010

I'm glad you had a nice day. : D

Atun killer

11-23-2010

im happy because i ate peanut butter today