@Morello: About Fiora

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

My Small Puppy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
As far as design-driven total reworks, yes he is.

please don't ruin another good champion

Crashpoint

06-11-2013

We still didn't get a refund for Teacher Fiora yet. She didnt get any new vfx or vo, but was priced the same as the other Halloween skins. When will we get a skin update or a refund on half the cost?

KS Wonderfuls

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2013

nice

MrTalon

06-11-2013

Quote:
I don't suppose we could get more updates on his progress by any chance?

Many of us have been waiting sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long -,-

Kilifina

06-11-2013

I think sivir needs a remake

Wrath Monster

06-11-2013

Quote:
Reduced AOE damge by 50% when below 50% health? something like that. the numbers are wrong, but the main problem with her isnt riposte its getting ur ult off before you get blown up by stacked aoe damage

Hellpyre

06-11-2013

I still feel like the three stacks of her passive from hitting champions should stack separately from the first one, so she could still refresh that one while the champion bonus is winding down.

AnaI Crunch

06-11-2013

Quote:
Yep. It's more noise tan truth that Fiora's bad. If you're sub-plat, play Fiora and win all you'd like.

This is more about improving the character, not buffing it. There's different levels of depth to the work and design for those.
Morello what do you think about Fiora's passive as it is now? I mean it's nice that it gives a little sustain early game, but it's pretty much negligible after you get some lifesteal.

Jazzz

06-11-2013

Yeah, you're one of the great Fiora players, dominating dat Silver elo. Keep telling yourself that you're good. <.<

thresholden

06-11-2013

So translation: we'll get to Fiora eventually around this time next year.

Unbelievably disappointing that Aatrox gets multiple defensive tools, sustain, and cc while Fiora is hardly maintained. I've played Fiora for over a year now and I've shifted away from her because she's too far below power levels. Riposte is not a sufficient defensive tool and her R is too buggy and on too long a cooldown to outplay top tier champions.

Whatever, Morello promised he'd get to looking at making on-hit effects be parriable months ago and that turned out to be a dud. This is likely one as well.