@Morello: About Fiora

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WishStro

06-11-2013

Most melee carries have some sort of ability that renders other abilities useless against them. (Ex. Trynd's undying rage, Yi's Highlander, Jax's Counter strike, etc...) Fiora has one ability and it's to be untargettable, it's also really inconsistent. I agree with you guys needing to work with reposte and make her a true duelist. I say, don't make her super squishy or keep her that way and come up with something amazing with reposte such as... a duelist, the longer you fight them the stronger they get, her passive is great, make it scale better into late game? Reposte, imagine in real life when a person parries a blow and strikes back.. the other person is vulnerable for a split second, should the next attack crit the target that hit fiora? make it a duration to where she enters a defensive stance and for every attack that hits fiora she gains a stack that works with her E? (That way there is a penalty if she activates her E early or too late) Just an idea...

HughMyronbrough

06-11-2013

What are you thinking about for Yi?

remeranAuthor

06-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
We don't have specific plans right now, but only due to workload. Some of our work on Yi will likely inform our work on Fiora (plus I still want something sexy for Riposte), but it's not our top priority currently.
Lower riposte's duration, increase its cooldown, and make it have a shorter cooldown than current if you successfully parry stuff.

Raises her skillcap, makes it possible for melee champions to bait ripostes out of her, (giving them something for successfully baiting them) and makes her better at killing ranged ADCs.

(I'm mostly joking)

Mary Choppins

06-11-2013

Quote:
Yep. It's more noise tan truth that Fiora's bad. If you're sub-plat, play Fiora and win all you'd like.

This is more about improving the character, not buffing it. There's different levels of depth to the work and design for those.
"Improve" but not "buff". u wot m8?

Zwa

06-11-2013

Quote:
As far as design-driven total reworks, yes he is.
You sir, just made my day.

ZerglingOne

06-11-2013

2 little changes to Fiora would make her perfect. Make riposte an actual auto-attack, and give the second use of lunge a minor slow.

The first change allows her to get ahead of her opponent by getting a full auto-attack in on them. The second gives her just a little bit more sticking power, but also has some counter-play in that it's only on the second lunge.

remeranAuthor

06-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZerglingOne View Post
2 little changes to Fiora would make her perfect. Make riposte an actual auto-attack, and give the second use of lunge a minor slow.

The first change allows her to get ahead of her opponent by getting a full auto-attack in on them. The second gives her just a little bit more sticking power, but also has some counter-play in that it's only on the second lunge.
I think all Fiora's lunge really needs is for both casts to send her behind the target she lunges to.

Weazyritzstrket

06-11-2013

Wait so yi is getting reworked for ad omg i can't wait!!!! :d

Kari Arisu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busty Demoness View Post
It's not that she's bad, she just has a very small niche right now due to the meta and her high skill floor.
No. Fiora is bad.
The only remotely good thing she has is her ult, but the chance you're going to do ideal damage with it is very low, and against any competent team you will die for using it.

I don't know how you think she has a high skill floor, because she absolutely does not.

She is a top laner with no CC, one skill that is almost entirely useless in lane, and is outdamaged by any other top laner. As a jungler she doesn't get enough farm to do anything either.

a DancingZombie

06-11-2013

Quote:
As far as design-driven total reworks, yes he is.

Please don't change his voice! It's the best part about him.