Why does this **** happen in my series?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MLG420YOL0SWAG

10-21-2013

5/12 Ryze, 0/11 soraka.

Nocturne (our team) gets a penta, goes 20/5. I go 12/8 (nasus) with like 800 Q stacks by the end of the game. I tank the **** out of their team and kill jinx in every team fight, usually killing or severly wounding everyone else on their team. Ryze is such a bad player that he stands by letting ziggs take his tower. Soraka fed the whole game.

We end up defending base for alteast 15 minutes before they take it, and we even got 2 aces. We couldn't capitlize on those because the only members of the team left were me and noc after each fight and we had no turrets.

I mean really, I go on a 6 or 7 win streak to my series and then I get **** like this.

Why GD, why?

Irish Red Cap

10-21-2013

better than sitting in champ select watching people ban while in series. The have league crash due to a freakin adobe error and have support tell you they can't do anything since it was an error caused by adobe. +1 riot you ****ed me over and kept me in plat-5

MLG420YOL0SWAG

10-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Red Cap View Post
better than sitting in champ select watching people ban while in series. The have league crash due to a freakin adobe error and have support tell you they can't do anything since it was an error caused by adobe. +1 riot you ****ed me over and kept me in plat-5
My other series game a Leblanc (gold 2 smurf; went 2/8) instalocked top and just banned all of the annoying mids.

needless to say we got raped

Gargle Them Plz

10-21-2013

its because of your name

ShiaNeko

10-21-2013

I've had 9 out of 10 teams out of 3 attempts to promote into silver feed every lane uncontrollably, so I know how you feel. :|