I've been in the mood for Urban Strike

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cryser

11-20-2010

Any of you guys play that game?

Desert Strike, Jungle Strike, Urban Strike.

Those were some great games, and I don't know what made me think of them, but now I'm in the mood to play them... or maybe something like those games. Suggestions?

Deathbedeli

11-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryser View Post
Any of you guys play that game?

Desert Strike, Jungle Strike, Urban Strike.

Those were some great games, and I don't know what made me think of them, but now I'm in the mood to play them... or maybe something like those games. Suggestions?
Not much of a community left for those games. If you want a shooter, id migrate to the newest COD game that was released. It would have the biggest community and fastest servers (assumedly)

2ndhandlion

11-20-2010

If you want a niche shooter, Urban Terror is your thing.

It has a nice community (so much so that I'm really hesitant about talking of it on these forums), good mechanics, and it's free since it's a mod of Quake III and that's free now

facepalmextreme

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2010

I didn't really like that game... it was like gunz, and every other shooter, but with no recoil.

Cryser

11-22-2010

Meh, both of those are first person shooters... Maybe you're confused with another game. The "Strike" series generally were 3rd person helicopter games.

I have enough FPS's to fill a lifetime. Seems like a new one is released on a weekly basis. haha.

But 3rd person helicopter?! Not so much! =P