Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide] Bich's Guide to Tryndamere "King of this patch"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dreamydischarge

12-13-2009

Quote:
Bich:
What do you mean prove it? Do you doubt that I play with or against people in the top 100? How would you propose I prove it, Id say my last 10 games prove enough considering most of those queues had several top 100 players and all top 500.

Regardless, that's not the point of the guide. The point is to give direction on playing a solid Tryndamere. I wonder why anyone posts guides anymore when so much of the community is immature like yourself after launch. I'm still waiting on some sort of constructive reply to why what I do doesn't work or how you came up with "the best" item builds in the game. Some mathematical proof should be simple for you to supply since you clearly state you have "the best" build right?

At any rate, just like with the last troll, I'm done replying to your useless posts. If you can muster up something interesting or heaven forbid relevant please by all means do it.

Just for you, I attached your 'proof'

nonono. I want proof of your BUILD doing well. I don't give a **** who you play against.

Phage is a ****ing garbage item to rush on trynd.

dreamydischarge

12-13-2009

Quote:
Bich:

Just for you, I attached your 'proof'

BROTIP:most of the people on that list suck donkey ****, except Ampris, because he's my bro

ideam

12-13-2009

why are you guys bashin on his guide? A guide is a "guide". Its just so you can have an idea of what to get. All in all you should build it according to your playing style or what you prefer. Its his perspective who said you had to follow it? Thanks for the guide.

Epimyth

Recruiter

12-13-2009

Quote:
ideam:
why are you guys bashin on his guide? A guide is a "guide". Its just so you can have an idea of what to get. All in all you should build it according to your playing style or what you prefer. Its his perspective who said you had to follow it? Thanks for the guide.

He's bashing because he's a whiny closed minded teenager who can hardly make the top 400 but apparently several people in the top 100 are bad.

I find it funny he wants proof that I've won against said people, look at that screen shot look at my last played look at my items. I guess he just can't handle the fact that I play this build and I win more games than not.

At any rate, I'm still waiting on any reason what so ever why this build is bad, why his is the best and why he can't get an Elo over 1800 when he claims to play regularly with a premade with the best item builds on what we both agree to be an easy carry.

This is completely not what I wanted the subsequent posting in the guide to be. I was hoping for some feedback, good or bad, but with some content. Instead I get a bad with an ego much bigger than his elo, that's the forums.\

Let me guess, these players are bad too right? Not like I have any competition at all. Not that we won this game though :\

BossPanda

12-13-2009

Hey Bich, I haven't tried the build yet because I don't usually play until 11:00pm. However, recently I've been playing Tryndamere exclusively and I am most definitely going to try this build out as soon as I start my session. My current build since the patch has been

In order:
Zeal
Greaves
Zeal
Executioner's Calling
Black Cleaver
Infinity Edge
(if there's time i'll upgrade a zeal or both to PD)

I was just wondering, what are your thoughts on this type of build? I am in no way, shape or form close to being near even the top 500 but I am always trying to improve my game and be the best I can possibly be. Recently, my games have been hit or miss. Sometimes I'll have an amazing record of kills...and others...I'll get tons of deaths. I'm trying to eliminate this random hit or miss element.

Anyways, i'll post feedback on how your build and strategy worked out for me later on. Thanks for the guide.

tnemlec

12-13-2009

Same here, i started to use tryn, sometimes i get tons of kills, sometimes none, feels like i am just walking around. The OP is right about tryn being all or nothing, i totally agree with that.

thx for posting this guide, I'm by no means a hardcore player, i am new to this game and i only play like 2-3 games a day.

Sometimes i seriously dont know why all these kids needa act like an ass with this "i'm so pro you're a ****ing noob" attitude.....

this game requires learning, and a lot of the people are spending their time to write up a guide to help more newcomers, these people get bashed for writing a guide cos the guide sounds "nub" to you. If you're so **** good, why dont YOU write a guide or give constructive feedback.

Its just a game....i can assure you the best players are usually more polite and humble, and that is what make them THE best.

Epimyth

Recruiter

12-13-2009

Quote:
BossPanda:
Hey Bich, I haven't tried the build yet because I don't usually play until 11:00pm. However, recently I've been playing Tryndamere exclusively and I am most definitely going to try this build out as soon as I start my session. My current build since the patch has been

In order:
Zeal
Greaves
Zeal
Executioner's Calling
Black Cleaver
Infinity Edge
(if there's time i'll upgrade a zeal or both to PD)

I was just wondering, what are your thoughts on this type of build? I am in no way, shape or form close to being near even the top 500 but I am always trying to improve my game and be the best I can possibly be. Recently, my games have been hit or miss. Sometimes I'll have an amazing record of kills...and others...I'll get tons of deaths. I'm trying to eliminate this random hit or miss element.

Anyways, i'll post feedback on how your build and strategy worked out for me later on. Thanks for the guide.

In my opinion the zeals are good and there was a point in time that double zeal was fairly common, but I'm not sure its the best way to spend your early game funds. I personally like starting the build with two avarice blades, then switching them out late game for heavier items.

The controversy surrounding my build is the phage. A lot of people feel life steal, executioners calling in specific, is better than the xp and debuff of a phage. I disagree. Tryndamere won't, in my opinion, be hitting hard enough for the life steal to outweigh the hp buffer, additional damage and debuff the phage gives. Most of the time in a good game, you will be focused into being cc'd to death or to get you out of the fight especially by AP characters. The HP buffer helps you get in and stay in longer before popping your ult for the cleanup and the getaway. I've played a lot of tryndamere pre and post patch. I've always found hp a good fit for the character, as glass cannon Tryndamere is forced to ult quickly and be out of the fight quickly. Life steal is only good if you are actually able to get to and then stay on a target. Keep in mind I play mostly solo queues, therefor I am not always guaranteed a good team or even a good tank. This influences my decision to use this build for the guide and for my queues.

In short, I feel focusing crit chance first (to between 50 and 70%) followed by hp, raw damage and lastly life steal is the way to go. Executioner's calling seems to fit well since it has crit on it, however if you're already rolling two avarice, a zeal and an elixir you should be critting very often with the change to Trynd's passive.

GL with your games, hope I've been able to help.

Zekk

12-13-2009

I've been having the most luck with:

Dorans Shield + hp pot
Cloak of Agility
Beserker Boots
Executioners Calling
Zeal
Finish Inf. Edge + Agi Potion
Sell Dorans, Finish Phantom Dancer

Games usually end before or right around the finish Inf Edge point. I dont play anywhere near top bracket and my rune page is a mess and im not even level 30 yet but I've had a lot of success skipping avarice blades and just going straight to the bigger items. I'm usually at 1500 gold at 10 minutes without hero kills. Usually if I can hit that mark I do ok.

I like your guide and I guess depending on what bracket you play in the items will vary.

Epimyth

Recruiter

12-13-2009

Thanks zekk. I'm glad you liked the guide. To be honest builds will vary form brackets, personal play style and even may vary game to game. Just because a guide recommends one build doesn't mean its the best for every situation but rather that it works within the context of the guide.

I may use the reserved spot in the thread to add additional recommended item builds, I'll just have to see.

dreamydischarge

12-13-2009

Quote:
Bich:
what so ever why this build is bad, why his is the best and why he can't get an Elo over 1800 when he claims to play regularly with a premade with the best item builds on what we both agree to be an easy carry.

Ask Riot what my elo is right now.

You may be surprised with the results, ******.