Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Custom Game leave penalty?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bluetint

06-16-2011

Quote:
BoJamz:
what do u mean theres no penalties how come i have -25% xp/ip penalty after every game it reduces the xp or ip i get.

Those are two different things. The original poster is talking about leaver penalty or the punishemnt you get for leaving a game before its finished, which if you keep incurring will result in a warning, suspension, and then a ban.

What you're seeing after the game is an IP penalty. Its basically Riots way of preventing you from using custom modes to farm for IP, and encourage you instead to go play games against other players

Nevoic

07-20-2011

Quote:
BoJamz:
what do u mean theres no penalties how come i have -25% xp/ip penalty after every game it reduces the xp or ip i get.

Thats just because your not playing a full game. If you play a custom or Co-Op you don't get the full amount that you could get. Its usually easier in those types of games than full 5v5's or 3v3's

Nevoic

07-20-2011

Quote:
Bluetint:
Those are two different things. The original poster is talking about leaver penalty or the punishemnt you get for leaving a game before its finished, which if you keep incurring will result in a warning, suspension, and then a ban.

What you're seeing after the game is an IP penalty. Its basically Riots way of preventing you from using custom modes to farm for IP, and encourage you instead to go play games against other players

Was looking at the first page, didn't see this quote :P lol sorry :P

Cryptobyte

10-11-2011

is karthus good for jungling?

NenSense

10-11-2011

Quote:
cryptics00:
is karthus good for jungling?

not unless you want to start with a weird build and screw up his mid/late game.