Custom Game leave penalty?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WindScorpion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2010

I know there's a bonus for not leaving in Normal games that goes away for a few games if you leave. Does the same thing apply to a custom game? I've gone this long without a leave, and I don't want to start now.

I know there isn't a penalty if you are the only player in the game, but what if there are others?

SomniumProxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2010

No, Custom games have no ponalty for leaving whatsoever. They're considered pracice games, where people either try stuff, simulate sunusual scenarios or try to simulate real matches, but those are actually rare, most practice games are simply for fun and not serious :P

ToodlesTim

01-20-2011

not anymore.... no more solo custom game.

xpsychedelico

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToodlesTim View Post
not anymore.... no more solo custom game.
This is only temporary as Riot wants its servers to stabilize from patching. It will revert to normal in due time.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

01-20-2011

Also just because there is no penalty, try not to leave custom games with other players. (Imo it's a reportable/bannable offense if you leave too many, but it's hard for the system to tell whether it's a 'serious custom game' or a game between friends that everybody is going to leave to restart it.)

mistermister

02-20-2011

I had to leave a practise game against bots. Since when do you get a "Leave" for that?

jaw33

02-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistermister View Post
I had to leave a practise game against bots. Since when do you get a "Leave" for that?
If it was just you as the only human in the game, and a bunch of bots, you should not get a leave. There might be a bug currently, but all the bot vs myself games I have played and left part way through. after testing whatever I needed to test, didn't give me a "leave" on my history.

xpsychedelico

02-20-2011

If the game you played had other humans in it, even if it was against bots, it will be labelled as a leave in your match history, though it does not add towards your leaver buster system count.

DeadPóóL

02-20-2011

no theres no penalty but if your doing something like aram ull just be a ..... if you leave ur team out to dry

BoJamz

06-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
Also just because there is no penalty, try not to leave custom games with other players. (Imo it's a reportable/bannable offense if you leave too many, but it's hard for the system to tell whether it's a 'serious custom game' or a game between friends that everybody is going to leave to restart it.)
what do u mean theres no penalties how come i have -25% xp/ip penalty after every game it reduces the xp or ip i get.