@Morello Any Plans for Shaco?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaptnJakSparrow

07-09-2013

To change an ability would make the majority of Shaco players not want to play him anymore, me included. In all honesty, I think to fix shaco all you'd really need is to give him back his deceive range, give him a little better scaling on his E, give his ult a detonator switch, and make it so that the likes of Skarner can't just spam Q making you unable to use your W. I.E: Either giving it higher resistances before stealthing, or giving it teemoshroom immortality before stealthing.

Troy242621

07-10-2013

I don't remember who it was that defended Shaco's end game, but I disagree with you. It's not as horrible as it's made out to be, I'll admit, but it's still pretty bad, even one on one, he loses quite a few matchups. (Unless they derp and target the clone, or walk into a box nest.)

I don't think he needs any skill changes, JUST number changes, like his unnecessary Deceive nerf. I'm okay with pretty much everything else. I can barely even Deceive anymore without them seeing the damn smoke.

Burnt N Crispy

07-10-2013

Whether or not they bring back AP Shaco, I completely agree that they need to do some number tweaking with him. I don't see a rework being necessary, as Shaco's kit is one of the most enjoyable kits I've ever played in a champ, and being a jungler main, I adore my time with playing him. All I can request is a few changes to his Q's range and two other suggestions: making his ulti detonate-able, and allow his boxes to setup slightly faster. If they don't mess with the Two-Shiv I won't necessarily mind, as we normally have red buff and the passive is fine enough in jungle and the active in chases, but I feel the numbers matter a lot in te other three skills.

Taylor Swiftttt

07-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy242621 View Post
While I respect your opinion and devotion to a particular champion,...May I ask why? Anything Shaco does, some other jungler does better =\.
meant to reply to this earlier but got sidetracked.

he's fun just the way he is. to rework any of his abilities would change him and probably not make him nearly as fun as he is right now. he's the best at what he does and if you play him correctly then he's not underpowered as most people think. yes his mid game/late game is weak IF he does poorly early but that's what the champ is all about.

shaco is all about the early snowball. this is coming from a player who played shaco only all the way to diamond.

Troy242621

07-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel is bad View Post
meant to reply to this earlier but got sidetracked.

he's fun just the way he is. to rework any of his abilities would change him and probably not make him nearly as fun as he is right now. he's the best at what he does and if you play him correctly then he's not underpowered as most people think. yes his mid game/late game is weak IF he does poorly early but that's what the champ is all about.

shaco is all about the early snowball. this is coming from a player who played shaco only all the way to diamond.
Rework was the wrong term to use. What I MEANT was PURELY a number tweak. If I didn't already love Shaco, I wouldn't care if he were left as he is now. I would NEVER want ANY of his skills to change. He's amazingly fun as he stands. I just wish they'd touch his numbers up, just a little. Particularly Deceive's distance, because right now, people can see the puff and it's p*ssing me off. Lol.

To be clear here, since I was VERY ambiguous about it in my original post. That was a mistake, and I apologize. I would NOT EVER want a SINGLE Shaco skill replaced. He's crazy fun and unique with this kit. I just think a couple numbers need a tiny bit of tuning-up.

Jazzyforcefield

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2013

AD Shaco OP
Buy Shiv
Buy Crit
Buy Damage
Decieve
Hit Twice
GG

i cheat on exams

07-11-2013

the thing is compared to some other junglers shaco falls behind i mean he has good counter jungle good ganks but let's take zac he has godlike ganks and godlike teamfighting , no use to talk about more junglers . But shaco is annoying we all know it so i dont see any plans for him .

Troy242621

07-11-2013

Was 8:0 early game, ended with a horrible score and still lost. This happens pretty often with him,...He just feels so useless mid/late game,..It just doesn't seem worth the early game he has,...Other junglers have strong early games AND STILL have a decent mid game. Late game, they typically serve as useful peelers. It just seems a bit unfair. He honestly needs a bit of a number tweak.