♥[ight] Looking for more! 5v5+3v3 Premades.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

foxypickles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2010

Summoner Name: Foxypickles
Mic?Skype/Vent: Yes
Summoner level: 30
Preferred Champions/Teamrole: All and any, I can play everything efficiently and skillfully.
Wins: Normal games(435 or something) Ranked(135 or something)

Solo Queue ELO: 1550 (circa, sorry don't have LoL up and i'm omw to school)
Ranked 5v5 ELO: 1400

I've been playing since beta, I am mature despite my age and have been on teams before, I know all of the mechanics of the game, have good game sense, can kite and farm very well, I can play support, tank, I'm essentially runed for everything. If you guys have a legit 5v5 team that is up to par, like 1600 ELO's roughly, then I would love to try out. Please whisper me ingame, or I will whisper you!
Thanks!

kdizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2010

woah foxy ur 14? I never knew

OmgLucky

11-22-2010

@foxypickles
I like your stats, alot actually. But atm this group is alot more casual than your stats seem to imply you are. If you want to play with people who can play premade 5s and know their champ then we are the group for you. We just havent progressed to too much Ranked matches as a group. We are active on vent and have a good time winning about 4/5 of our matches. If you are looking for people to chill with we are your group. Post on www.wetdream.us we hope to see you soon.
@kdizz
Oooo hes got groupies.

OmgLucky

11-22-2010

Good afternoon. Seems like a bump is in order.

OmgLucky

11-22-2010

Late night bump. Great matches today

st3ph4n

11-22-2010

hey would you like to play a game?.. i have you on my friends list and i see you online.. i have skype you can add me if you like...
skype name: st3ph4nO_o (O's not zeros)
ill be ready to play

OmgLucky

11-23-2010

@st3ph4n
I added you but i never see you on. Message me if you see me. Ill try to find you a match.
Thanks for your interest.

OmgLucky

11-23-2010

One last bump before bed. Had matches until 6am
Thanks for the interest everyone.

OmgLucky

11-23-2010

wake up and bump this post

SiikeOut

11-23-2010

Hi Mr. Sir guy dude Free bump cuz u rock and stuff
xD whenever im on ur in a game