♥[ight] Looking for more! 5v5+3v3 Premades.

12345612 ... 20
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BuhBoom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2010

Level 30 with 428 wins, Very strategic when it comes to bushwhacking, Enemies coming close and stuff, BEAST with 1v1 in mid and can lane very well. I'll show you in a 1v1 =). Mines Buhboom

PseudoTerror

11-20-2010

Hey let me know if you guys are still looking out for more people. Ide love to get somewhere to play with consistent people. Ingame name is over on the left :P

Got mic, 21 years old. Played dota and hon. Im on quite a bit.

OmgLucky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2010

@BuhBoom
We talked briefly in game but id like to see you in a practice match as well as see you post an app on our forum. Thanks
@PseudoTerror
Add me in game, and post an app on our forum. Thank you for your interest.

OmgLucky

11-21-2010

Good afternoon. Lets start with a bump.

Huntinghorde

11-21-2010

I play a good range of heros looking for a good 3's team and solo que partner im also up for 5's if people want me but my main focus is 3's and solo que HMU in game plz im really really tired of losing

Aethidry

11-21-2010

Hi my name is Ratonga101
I am lvl 30 with a solo que rating of 1450
I am looking for a dedicated team with good players.
I would like to try out. i have mic vent and skype.
I can play almost any hero if need be but i main Nidalee and Xin Zhao.
Please Let me know of anything, thank you

Khaos of Death

11-21-2010

Khaos of Death
Level 30
DPS Ranged preferred, will play anything needed
Have skype and working mic
Active in-game and looking to win tournaments
Plan to break 200 wins this week.

Ra1zen

11-21-2010

Yo ive got 2 accounts tho im only playing one at the moment i have a lvl 30 extacy dreams and a lvl 11 ra1zen

well over 150 wins tho i will be playing on my lvl 11 ....

if your keen on me let me know asap please other wise thanks for reading this

Bladesbane

11-22-2010

•Summoner Name: Bladesbane
•Real Name(If you wish): Blade
•Mic?Skype/Vent?: Yes
•Summoner Level: 25
•Preferred Champs/Team Role: Udyr is my main.
3v3-- Udyr hybrid tank/dps.
5v5 Jungle Udyr, Veigar the tiny death machine, and AD/AP Kayle (he's only t4 because most play him wrong, not as the hybrid he is) Working on Tryn, but he's too cheap for me to like him.
•Msn/Aim/Yahoo Contact?: Aim- Joshenderson

I'd like to see if you guys are any good, I'm sick of playing with noobs, obsessive pingers and angry noobs who play stupid and swear at everyone when they die. : /

OmgLucky

11-22-2010

I try and respond to each application personally even though i cant be playing matches with 20+ different people every day (life, work, school you understand.) Thats why i wish to invite members to my forum where i can keep track of things and catalog them in a safe organized manner. I will reply to all the above posters, but as the OP said all applications must be submit on our forum www.wetdream.us

Response:
@HuntingHorde
Ive been trying to get a good group for 3s going but alot like to focus on 5s. We definately have a few players who will take you up on that offer though Please register on the forum and post in the application thread. Thank you.
@Aethidry
Hello Ratonga101, we will be glad to trial you. Please register on the forum and post in the application thread. Thank you.
@Khaos Of Death
Same as above. Please register on the forum and post in the application thread. Thank you.
@Ra1zen
Message me in game, and Please register on the forum and post in the application thread. Thank you.
@Bladesbane
I think i have the perfect set of players for you. Please register on the forum and post in the application thread. Thank you.

Thank you for your interest applicants.

12345612 ... 20