♥[ight] Looking for more! 5v5+3v3 Premades.

1234511 ... 20
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OmgLucky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2010

http://i28.tinypic.com/155lx4y.png

Looking for applicants on our forum. We are a community that has played in Guildwars, Aion, World of Warcraft and are now advancing to League of Legends. One thing we aggressively acknowledge is that League Of Legends has no in game moderated Clans/Guilds. So we dont mind if you are a part of multiple Clans as long as you arent inactive excessively within ours. Our Leader and Officers are members in other clans but we also apply alot of our time to keeping [ight] as the freshest Clan alive!

What we can offer:

• Website/Forum
  • Ventrilo
  • Casual Social Atmosphere
  • Good Attitude
  • 250+ Members (Growing, havent counted in a while with over 950+ members on the forum)
Requirements:
  • -Ventrilo/Skype + WORKING Microphone *Required
  • -150+ Wins (Applies to Level 30's Only)
  • -Level 20 Minimum (special circumstances)/Level 30 Only Teams as well.(Usually have full 30 teams but i enjoy smurfing and playing at lower levels as well. We love watching players grow and become more efficient in their playstyles.)
  • -Matureness
  • -Strategy
  • -Intelligence and Adaptivity
  • -16+ Years of Age
  • -Ability to Speak Fluent English
  • -Map Awareness
  • -Teamwork
Special Clan Conditions:
We've been getting a suprising amount of players who apply who are indeed level 30 but still lack basic gameplay skills. It can be as simple as playing your champ wrong, building them wrong or not understanding proper map awareness. Therefore ive decided to change the normal "Application" to Little Season Champions and change it to you can either be excepted into mainstream [ight] or will be placed in Little Season Champions. Its a slower paced group with players of similar skill who will help you advance in the game at a better rate. The main reason this is effective is you wont be at 190 wins and facing 1000win opponents just because thats where your teammates are at. It gives you a fighting chance.

Improve your chances of getting accepted:
  • First and foremost, actively post on the forum. Its really easy and it gets your name on the lips of other members who will in turn remember to invite you to games.
  • Get on vent! wetdream.instantvent.net 7158 we are forming all day and usually the first we take are the ones just chatting with us on vent.
  • Lastly, follow up. Message me. Message Killa. Message Shoo. That tiny "hey wazzup" can mean the difference between getting your trial today or next week. Its important.
Join us in chat!
In the League of Legends launcher go to the Chatrooms, enter wetdream. All lowercase. chat it up :P

<3
Follow the link below and create a new thread with a completed application:

http://www.wetdream.us/mybb/showthread.php?tid=421

ItalianPony

11-20-2010

hello, my in game name is click607 i would be glad to join im level 20 and looking for a good clan that im willing to do 5v5's and 3v3's i have played this game for a bout half a year but im skilled i play ranged melee,tanks i would love to join your clan please reply back

OmgLucky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2010

Great! Click607 ill add you in game and we will talk.
Note to applicants:
When accepted you will be given a trial by other members of the clan in a 3v3 or 5v5 of your choice to see how well you play your preferred champ/team role. Be prepared!

Thanks

SiikeOut

11-20-2010

hmm this sounds srs enuff i shall apply ^_^
**** wait i dont have a mic yet but im going to
can i still apply thats the only thing that i dont have

OmgLucky

11-20-2010

SiikeOut,
Apply on the forum and mention that you will be getting it soon. Im sure we can still get you in some matches it just improves communication and team work. Thanks for your interest

Omgpolio

11-20-2010

Hello-- IGN: Omgpolio, lvl 30, 490ish wins

I'm 19 years old, and live in the US- I have a working microphone, vent, and skype.
I played world of warcraft arenas through season 7 and 8, and have experience in the 2k+ ratings of all brackets, so my communcation is definitely there. My preferred champs are Anivia and Warwick-- my other champions are Annie, Sona, Malphite, Mundo(3v3 only), Ezreal (ap in 3v3), Sivir, Janna, Nunu (jungle), morgana, miss fortune, Shen, taric, and zilean. Let me know if you're interested.

OmgLucky

11-20-2010

Sweet. Omgpolio i added you in game. Please join the forum as well and post this app and a little information about yourself as we are continually increase our community player base.
Thank you for the interest, hope to match with you soon.

OmgLucky

11-20-2010

We are enjoying the applications and hope to continue adding to our team!
Thanks

Roogan Doogan

11-20-2010

im lvl 30 with about 350 wins. My ign is Roogan135
Also i have both vent and skype

OmgLucky

11-20-2010

@Roogan135
I will message you in game. Thanks for the interest.

1234511 ... 20