Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

sion idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

br1nger

08-05-2009

what about removing the W ability all together dumbing down his ult to fit there and sence sion seems to be about life steal and doing things with it what about a version of Terrorblades ult from dota

(swaps hp with an enemy for those who dont know)

of course probably not the exact ability but somthing like it would be cool

edit: anothoer idea

keep his ult like is and replace his W ability with either a slow or a movement increase (maybe and aoe of some sort with a bunch of ghosts flying and hitting enemys to slow them, i think that would be cool)

Karandor

Adjudicator

08-05-2009

He's actually a terrific hero now because you can ignore his W and play him as a tank/carry or you can go full Q/W and do a wild AP build.

Terrorblade's ult on him I can say, without a doubt, would be far, far, far, too good. He's already a better carry hero than most of the true non-tank MDPS. No need to make him even better.

Sion is a great versatile hero right now and doesn't need any changes IMO.

Commodore Frank

Adjudicator

08-05-2009

His shield is mostly a tanking ability. If the enemy wants to avoid eating the explosion, they'd be wise to turn and focus you at least long enough to break it, making him quite a good tank.

I like him the way he is.