Great character idea - Sir Albright 'The Gentlemen'

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Giandris

08-05-2009

Probably some spelling mistakes in there, this is a rough copy of an idea I thought up this week. I really think he could be a new, great, personality and champ to throw into the mix.

Sir Albright - The Gentlemen

Born to a military family, Sir Albright followed his father's career path and was accepted into the Royal Guard. He worked his way up in the ranks and became Union Commander of the most organized and advanced army since the Rune Wars. Sir Albright was deemed a military genius and retired as the most highly decorated member of the Royal Guard.

Upon his retirement, at the young age of 31, Sir Albright gained interest in conquering other worldly things; specifically nature. He threw himself into the wild, places where no civilized man would stay a night in. After mastering man, Sir Albright made it his goal to master the most savage of beasts. Not only did he accomplish his goal but he grew fond of the rabid animals, specifically a great cat from the valleys of Urnol. Sir Albright grew to admire this impressive physical specimen of a feline that had the build of a rhino but the agility of a tiger; the most special thing was that the cat, who he named Leoar, lost it's eyes in a long lost fight yet still remained the most feared beast in the valley that had plenty of other deadly candidates.

Sir Albright has been relaxing at his estate with his life long friend Leoar. When word of the Leage of Legends got to Albright, he could not resist one last hurrah to prove to the world how great a man he is. Now, at the ripe age of 60, Albright isnt the physically great man he once was but this time he is bringing his pal, Leoar to combat.

Characteristics

Sir Albright has the overall feel of an 18/19th centruy British gentlemen; big mustache, spectacles, that proper English accent, gray hair. His attire would probably be his favorite outfit of a safari explorer with the hat to match. He's a tough old man that is deceptively strong and can take a beating. Leoar is a massive cat with no eyes and many battle scars, like Albright, he has grown in age but is still a magnificent beast that can muster enough ferocity to take down the greatest of men.

comments he would make with a deep British old rambling man accent when the player is using him:

"Attention, fall in rank"

"These savages must be tamed"

"Top of the day to you sir"

Basic attack (auto-attack)

Machette - this was used in Sir Albright's years exploring unchartered forest and jungles.

Skills

Whip - This mid-range attack whips the target and causes bleeding. The target bleeds for 5 seconds, each second losing a certain amount of HP.

Soldier's foritutde - Albright has lived under the harshest conditions whether at war or in a cave in the wild. With this skill he can shrug off all negative effects/debuffs for four seconds. duration increase by level. Still takes physical and spell damage but ignores slows, stuns, etc.

Inspirational speach - this rallys all near by minions to avoid damage for five seconds, inreasing by 1 seconds every level.

(Ulti) Leoar - the great cat is summoned into the fray by Sir Albright. The initial entrance of Leoar would be a savage attack on the targeted enemy for 5 seconds; then the cat is controlled by the player.

Fall in rank (passive) - Albright's great military training helps increases the movement speed of all nearby champions by 10%

Phantommmmenace

08-05-2009

Quote:
Ignore pain - Albright has lived under the harshest conditions whether at war or in a cave in the wild. With this skill he can shrug off all negative effects/debuffs for ten seconds.

Inspirational speach - this rallys all near by minions to avoid damage for ten seconds, inreasing by 2 seconds every level.

Fall in rank (passive) - Albright's great military training helps increases the movement speed of all nearby allies by 15%
Ignore pain sounds alot like Morgana's spellshield.

Inspirational speach 18 second minion invincibility? Do I really need to tell you why having super minions invincible for so long is ridiculous?

Fall in rank this passive seems too good even for him alone to have.

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

08-05-2009

RAWR! I IZ THE GENTALMANS!!!!

First Skill - Whips someone... makes em bleed.... zzzz
Second Skill - Negative effects being stuns and slows? So it's alot like Alistars ult? huh...
Third Skill - I actually like this skill a lot (if I understand correctly). All your creeps nearby (so minions that spawn in lanes) will become invincible and able to push faster!! sounds awesome
Ultimate - Eh... kinda lame... it's another summon ult only u can't control the cat (where the !@#$ does he get a cat from?!?) at first.
Passive - Yea movement speed. 15% is a bit much...

How come u don't have the stats for your spells? also for all of your skills you barely said anything!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giandris View Post
Whip - This mid-range attack whips the target and causes bleeding.
that it? so it's basically the worst nuke in the game? makes em bleed... bleeding does what?

overhaul I give ur hero a 1/5

Giandris

08-05-2009

This is rough draft that I just wanted to put on paper errr, digital cyberspace

Ignore pain... does not ignore damage; I meant slows, roots, stuns, poison. Not direct spells or attacks. I'll edit the name to make it more fitting and specify

Inspirational speech could be scaled down to 5 seconds and increasing one second every level up to 10.

Not sure if fall in rank would be OP.

suggestions welcome, i'll fix him up as time goes on