Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sheen and parrrley

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rad1987

12-12-2009

does sheen's unique passive work with gangplank's parrrley? I know it works with the ult but im not sure, isnt parrrley a physical attack?

Killingtime

12-12-2009

It only works with a regular melee attack.

Rad1987

12-12-2009

I thought it did cause i read it on that parrrley mechanics guide, and i was just wondering if it was a bug or something.

Heat n Serve

12-13-2009

killingtime is wrong, he should probably stop spreading false information. You read my guide correctly, and as far as I know, it's working as intended. Why are you so hellbent on thinking it isn't working? Why bother posting in my thread if you are just going to ignore what I just explained in painstaking detail and start your own thread asking noobs that don't know what they are talking about?

Rad1987

12-13-2009

i posted this first then i read your post. I believed you, but i still needed to respond to my original post.

Heat n Serve

12-13-2009

Quote:
Rad1987:
i posted this first then i read your post. I believed you, but i still needed to respond to my original post.

My mistake for failing at reading timestamps.