[Champion Suggestion]: Libram, the Zen Demon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tulki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2010

Those are the kind of suggestions I like to hear. I changed it up so the base is much lower, but it applies across all skills. I intend for it to have a relatively high cooldown (~30 secs), so it's not going to be spam-able.

Tulki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2010

Read some thread from a player who was sick of seeing champion suggestions, so I'm bumping this.

Tulki

11-24-2010

Bumpin' again.

Tulki

11-25-2010

Will probably add the other cooldowns and mana costs soon.

Tulki

11-28-2010

Another bump. x_x

oaZqwTU3AdxcBkRT

11-29-2010

I really like the idea!! Especially "Darkness" and "Burden"!!! there's some really new ideas.

BUT atm it seems, that only his passive/ ultimate have any synergy with the other spells. maybe input a mechanic, that makes a Yin-spell (q/w/e) synergize with a Yang-spell (q/w/e).

(and... the yin n' yang principle is from Taoists, not Zen-masters... "zen" literally means "nothingness". but that's only a side note^^)

keep up the good work
Gzptm

Tulki

01-25-2011

I liked this champ suggestion from a long time ago, so I'ma bump it. @_@

Tulki

02-03-2011

Oops. Well, to be honest I didn't even research the Yin/Yang thing, so no surprise that I'm wrong there... -.-

4death4

Senior Recruiter

02-03-2011

Is it just me or is there a lot of these "Karma" "Zen" types?

Tulki

07-02-2011

Self necro. O_O