[Champion Suggestion]: Libram, the Zen Demon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tulki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2010

Libram is a character based around two forms, much like Nidalee. One form, the Demonic manifestation of Yin, is based around magical damage enhanced by attack damage, and specializes in wearing down large forces. Upon reaching level 6, Libram is able to change into his more peaceful manifestation of Yang, becoming a support unit with altered stats.

Libram uses mana, but I'm not working out the stats or scaling yet.

Innate - Vengeance / Savior:

Libram Yin form:
When Libram is near an ally with less than 20% health, his next physical strike or ability is enhanced by 5*level AD.

Libram Yang form:
When Libram is near an ally with less than 20% health, his next ability is enhanced by 6*level AP.

Once one effect has been triggered, neither may be triggered again for 30 seconds.

Q - Pestilence / Healing Globe:

Libram Yin form:

Libram spews a toxic foam from his mouth, infecting a distant target with poison. After 1 second, the target receives 50/70/90/110/130 magic damage and Pestilence chain-casts to the nearest target within 600 distance, if available.

Libram Yang form:
Libram launches a globe of pure life force at a targeted ally, which floats over them for 5 seconds. Every second, it emits healing energies, restoring 30/40/50/60/70 health to nearby allied champions. If the ally carrying the globe takes 100/200/300/400/500 damage after they receive it, the globe is prematurely broken.

W - Darkness / Enlightenment:

Libram Yin form:
Libram emits a shroud of darkness at his location, reducing the chance for enemies to hit by 25% and halving the range of any of their abilities or attacks so long as they stand in the shroud. The shroud remains where it is cast and does not move with Libram.

The shroud has a radius of 150/200/250/300/350 and lasts for 3 seconds.

Libram Yang form:
Libram enlightens an allied champion or himself for up to 10 seconds. Once that champion uses an ability, the cooldown on all of their other abilities are reduced by 1/2/3/4/5 seconds and the blessing is consumed.

35/33/31/29/27 second cooldowns.

E - Burden / Redemption:
Libram Yin form:
Target enemy champion has a burden forced upon them for 6 seconds. Any time they use an ability for the duration, they suffer 60/90/120/150/180 magic damage.

Libram Yang form:
Libram blesses an allied champion, reflecting 40% of any damage they take back at their attackers. The blessing lasts up to 6 seconds or until 200/400/600/800/1000 total damage has been reflected.

R - Balance:
Libram transforms from his Demonic Yin Manifestation into his Peaceful Yang Manifestation (or vice-versa), and gains the ability to earn Yin and Yang stacks. Transformation requires a 2 second channel.

Each time Libram casts a spell in Yang form, he consumes all Yin stacks and that spell gains +5% effectiveness for each Yin stack consumed.
In addition, each spell cast in Yang form produces one Yang stack.

Each time Libram casts a spell in Yin form, he consumes all Yang stacks and that spell gains +5% effectiveness for each Yang stack consumed.
In addition, each spell cast in Yin form produces one Yin stack.

Max 2/4/6 stacks.

-> These aren't my pictures, but they're what I imagine him to look like.

Yin form:
http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=h...1t:429,r:9,s:0

Yang form:
(haven't found one yet. Lol)

Tulki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2010

Bump.

Tulki

11-20-2010

Bumpin' again.

SPRAYpainT007

Tulki

11-20-2010

You're kidding, right? That idea is nothing like mine. Try comparing the abilities. That's nothing but a "shameless" self-advertisement in someone else's suggestion topic.

Tulki

11-20-2010

Any input?

Wasabeast

11-20-2010

i like how his altered form is support and not his original :P

BUT

i do like the pestilence (reminds me a bit of death knights)

and all together but the not healy one seems like a support also

i love the innate

Tulki

11-21-2010

Thanks, Volder! Does anything seem too powerful though?

Tulki

11-22-2010

Bump.

TalkGibberish

11-22-2010

Just FYI, flat cooldown reduction on allies is tough to balance. I think zilean used to have a skill like that in Beta.

Imagine how OP triple time bombs would be

Or double Parrley.
Even Nasus's Siphon Strike.

Thats why things like soul shroud give aura of Cooldown reduction. its percentage based, so long cooldown abilities will still have a fairly long cooldown