@Morello Next Ultimate Skin

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RD20

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Soraka BR View Post
I highly doubt it would be Udyr, regardless of Morello's clue (Spirit). Think about it, would Riot REALLY release a skin for a champion that barely anyone plays? They're most likely going to pick one of the FotM that excelled in the past few weeks (All-Stars/LCS/Etc).
Ez was very underplayed when PFE released also they have said ultimates take as long or longer then a champ to develope so around six months so unlikely they care about recent events tbh. Most likely its going to be Udyr I would much rather it be Lee Sin or Vi but that isn't going to happen

TheTwelfth

06-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS13e4133943f305 View Post
I vote for Diana (even Ironstylus said something about her incoming skin) but we must face sad reality
Udyr, the Spirit Walker
+
He is named after a producer at Riot Games. (Steve 'Udyr' Mieczkowski)
it will be Udyr ... meh

how ultimate skin is suppose to make him super popular, top pick and make him very viable in meta with gap closer/jump/blink melee champs and ****?
I honestly wish it's not Udyr.

Occupine

06-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Crow30 View Post
Champs within that Criteria:

- Blitzcrank
- Diana (PLEASE)
- Dr.Mundo
- Evelynn
- Irelia
- Jayce (2 of his skills meet the criteria)
- Kayle
- Lee Sin
- Leona (PLEASE!)
- Mordekaiser (Same case as Jayce)
- Olaf
- Rammus (Also 2 abilities)
- Shaco
- Talon
- Udyr
- Vi
- Volibear
- Xin Zhao
- Zac

Speculate GD!
jesus christ..WE KNOW! We have seen this list so many times. It's either Udyr, Mordekaiser or Renekton. But I am hoping for morde

XJ9Chriss

06-08-2013

Its eaither Garen or Renekton

Xunos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occupine View Post
jesus christ..WE KNOW! We have seen this list so many times. It's either Udyr, Mordekaiser or Renekton. But I am hoping for morde
It's not Morde or Renekton, as much as I'd want It to be because Ren is my favorite. It's just not.

Mordaine137

06-08-2013

Mana or manaless?
Morello pls

Occupine

06-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xunos View Post
It's not Morde or Renekton, as much as I'd want It to be because Ren is my favorite. It's just not.
look at the evidence. Morde is spirit based, renekton as a spirit-y ulti and renekton has a background with no splash yet

buzy

06-08-2013

Diana- PalE cascade Leona - ShiEld of daybreak
Mord- CreEping Death
Udyr- TigEr Stance

It could be any of this really. that alot of choice ._.

Slevac

06-08-2013

Honestly, it's either going to be irelia or udyr. a slight chance of it being mordekaiser. it is probably udyr though, recent lore change revolving around him being the Spirit Walker. Morello had the word spirit italicized in one of his posts. There had been a leak a long time ago about a "spirit summoner" udyr skin, and this would fit nicely into the leak and with his new lore change. People are only mentioning irelia because her ultimate calls forth 4 Spirit blades.. that doesn't seem as relevant as udyr's recent lore rework. Not to mention Udyr hasn't had a skin since his release. So he is in dire need of a skin. This would be the ample time.

ShadowSpadeSA

06-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
E
Based on that, here is a list of all the melee champs with a E in on of their spell names:

Blitzcrank
Diana
Dr. Mundo
Evelynn
Irelia
Lee sin
Leona
Mordekaiser
Olaf
Rammus
Rumble
Shaco